Equipoise for endurance

Reaction score
What do you guys think about taking EQ for a season of track at my school?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ask Carl Lewis what he thinks. lol was it Winstrol that he took?

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
"Track" is covering a lot of ground. 100m vs 1500m is a mighty big difference. Clarify exactly what you are preparing for.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
"Track" is covering a lot of ground. 100m vs 1500m is a mighty big difference. Clarify exactly what you are preparing for.

Could be, shot put, javelin and discus too. Yeah, track covers a wide field.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my son is starting track next week. 800 and 1600 meters. He's killing practice.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
1200 meters
Sure, EQ would help.
Might need to take into account the fact that it is in your system for a long time (if you're being drug tested) and long term use will require a lot of side effect management - getting some bloodwork done fairly regularly would be necessary and then maybe donating blood to manage CBC numbers, etc, etc.

Reaction score
My school is fairly competitive but they don't drug test (well i'm pretty sure they don't)

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well from what I recall both Carl Lewis and Ben Johnson along with others tested positive for Winstrol. winstrol will clear in 3 weeks. So there was a time when Winstrol was the choice for track athletes

Reaction score
Yea i'm going to have to think about it more because I really don't want to get caught. The thing about EQ is that i'm probably going to need exogenous testosterone as well sooooo idk

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Sure, EQ would help.
Might need to take into account the fact that it is in your system for a long time (if you're being drug tested)

To continue this thought:
I'm going to assume you're in H.S. If you're good enough and plan on doing this in college, they could ask for a test and Boldenone can be detected long after you stop so do your homework. Colleges seem to care more about this stuff before they lay out scholarships then they do once you're there. Let's assume you do go on to compete, to keep those gifts that you got from EQ, you will have to continue the use in college. I personally don't think it's a good idea to play that ace in H.S. if you are college running material.

If it were me and I was bound and determined to go the PED route, I would consider just Test, but that's me.

Reaction score
I understand what your saying and I am going to have to agree with this thought. The thing is should i stick with a shorter ester such as acetate or a slightly longer one such as enanthate/cypionate? I guess it just depends on which one my body can handle the best.

Last edited:

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Yea i'm going to have to think about it more because I really don't want to get caught. The thing about EQ is that i'm probably going to need exogenous testosterone as well sooooo idk
You absolutely will need exogenous test as well. If you're still in high school then your margin for error when it comes to this stuff is a lot less compared to older users. You need to do proper research and seriously think about the implications of heading down this path.

My opinion is simple: Be honest with yourself. If you are an elite athlete, one of the best high school athletes in the country, and you want to go all the way with this, then go for it. If your not, then stay natural. It's not worth it.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I took it around March and I will say that it worked for endurance. Only problem, I did a 12 week cycle and 4 months after the cycle ended, my hematocrit was just outside the normal range. It could be the TRT pushing it that high, but after nearly two years on TRT, I never had my hematocrit over 51 like I did with my September labs.

For the record, I took 300 mg of EQ per week from March through May with my normal TRT dose just to see if it would help me drop some fat. It worked, but I don't know if I would take it again because I did have increased blood pressure while on it along with an increased resting pulse. Why can't this work like it did in my 20s?

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
was about to also mention something that is already said now... if you're in HS...you're too you in my opinion. you say your school is competitive, which is great and all but if you are elite and will be doing this at the collegiate level, EQ could cause some problems for you, especially pending where that option would be. I went to a D3 school who was very good in baseball and wouldnt think much of drug tests but it was completely random on when, who, and where they were tested. The biggest question you're going to have to ask yourself is it worth it? it could potentially hinder you from moving to the next level as well as complications running so young

Reaction score
It is something to think about. Thanks for all your feedback I appreciate it.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
You could try to find bold prop, but I doubt you’d be able to run after pinning it :32 (18):

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
I used winstrol 50mg Ed for track and field. Stuff worked good for me personally

New Threads