Axiom Bad shit

Reaction score
A few months back I decided to run a test/dbol cycle. I bought from a source I’ve bought from a couple years ago (no issues then), and no issues with the dbol. Pinning the test gave me a ton of pip every time and I live in NY so blood testing is almost impossible. Dropped the dbol after 4 weeks and an injury and opened the 2nd vial. Immediately I got a hard knot near the injection site and thought it was strange but no heat or fever. Pinned it again, different site and same problem. Thought maybe I was using too short a needle (5/8) so I gave it one more go and it’s a week later and my ass still hurts. It took almost 2 weeks for the knot on my arm to subside. Also I’m fairly certain it’s bunk as the past week or two I’ve been feeling run down and like I’m low on test.

Anyway the lab is Axiom, if I were y’all I would stay away from it.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
woah, I honestly did not realize they were still around. Is this the original axiom or a popup?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
woah, I honestly did not realize they were still around. Is this the original axiom or a popup?

That's what I said. They have an interesting story. Not sure if this is a copy though.

Reaction score
Here’s some pics. I forgot that for some reason he sent supposed equipoise too. I didn’t order it, but I think he sent 30ml. It’s going in the trash too.
hw7hKD7.jpg

dU5tGLM.jpg

UsofOM5.jpg

TgzA8j3.jpg

Ar6mg0V.jpg