Bloated! Need Help

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
I’m on a bulking cycle so its expected but... I would like any suggestions to shed some water weight(moonface).? I am on week 4 of Test/Deca cycle and will be for the next 8 weeks. Appreciate you!

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
I don’t get bloodwork for 2 1/2 more months. I have been inadvertently taking in a lot more sodium just because of the “big eating increase”. It is extremely hard for me to keep my sodium low. I don’t eat any processed foods but, I do enjoy a lot of sauces, and seasonings. I am going to increase my water intake and switch to low-sodium diet. It is so hard because I eat super clean but i crave salt like a fat boy likes cake! I literally don’t eat sweets or any soda, no alcohol, nada. I eat a gangload though!

Reaction score
you do get low sodium sauces and salt try that before you go and change your diet.BUT YOU MUST increase water.that will stop the bloat

ps I never get any bloat from pin juice,orals yes but I dont do them .only time I had bloat was from high sodium.but after I doubled the water intake and it went.

Last edited:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
No blood work for 10 more weeks? Why? You're guessing and asking us to guess also.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not sure why salt is even sold, I never use it, dont own seasonings with salt in it....

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
No blood work for 10 more weeks? Why? You're guessing and asking us to guess also.

I just got bloodwork done and that’s just when I’m scheduled. I’ll try and get some done sooner, especially if sides get worse. As of now I’m feeling great., just water retention so far. I just wanted insight on the bloat subject and ways people have dealt with theirs.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Like said above, increase water, and lower the sodium.

Bloodwork isnt that pricey if you can get it privately in your state. At least you'll know if your estrogen or something else may be the cause rather than just guessing.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I just got bloodwork done and that’s just when I’m scheduled. I’ll try and get some done sooner, especially if sides get worse. As of now I’m feeling great., just water retention so far. I just wanted insight on the bloat subject and ways people have dealt with theirs.

You need to get blood work 4-5 weeks in.

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
Will do. I wish I could have a lab near me to do blood draws (anonymously)for my high rbc and to check all of my levels a lot more. It would be ideal! On the real though... the cost prevents me from doing this and I need my insurance to pay for these bloodwork orders. Just being honest. I personally cannot afford (monetarily) get bloods every time I cycle. I do get 3 month checkups with my pcp and monitor the blood work I receive. I really just wanted advice and experience on how to lower my water retention while on a cycle. Thanks brothers

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Will do. I wish I could have a lab near me to do blood draws (anonymously)for my high rbc and to check all of my levels a lot more. It would be ideal! On the real though... the cost prevents me from doing this and I need my insurance to pay for these bloodwork orders. Just being honest. I personally cannot afford (monetarily) get bloods every time I cycle. I do get 3 month checkups with my pcp and monitor the blood work I receive. I really just wanted advice and experience on how to lower my water retention while on a cycle. Thanks brothers

If you can’t afford a $70 blood test then you shouldn’t run a cycle IMO.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

Jin is right. You need to total up all you need before a cycle. This includes AI, blood work, pins, and PCT.

In the spirit of the season I am going to help you out. Jin didn't just pull that number out of his ass; here's where it comes from.

HORMONE PANEL FOR FEMALES
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/female-hormone-testing.php

BEFORE you order the $69.99 panel, sign up for the free e-mail. They will send you a 15% off to use for your order and one every month thereafter. Snakey just saved ya $10. Now to repeat Jin, If you can't afford a $60 blood test then you shouldn't run a cycle IOO. (In our opinion)

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Waiting............ For POB to say "don't be a pussy"

POB?

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score

I definitely get bloodwork more than most people being that I’m on TRT but my main problem is that I have never been able(or
knew)that I could get private anonymous lab work. I have the link to get it done now. I agree with you on your statement. It wasn’t a money issue, more about me keeping my doctor and insurance. I always blast cycle in between my bloodwork appointments and if I went in with crazy numbers I would lose my doctor immediately. Now that I know I can order bloods myself it will help me immensely. Thx

Reactions: Jin

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
Jin is right. You need to total up all you need before a cycle. This includes AI, blood work, pins, and PCT.

In the spirit of the season I am going to help you out. Jin didn't just pull that number out of his ass; here's where it comes from.

HORMONE PANEL FOR FEMALES
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/female-hormone-testing.php

BEFORE you order the $69.99 panel, sign up for the free e-mail. They will send you a 15% off to use for your order and one every month thereafter. Snakey just saved ya $10. Now to repeat Jin, If you can't afford a $60 blood test then you shouldn't run a cycle IOO. (In our opinion)

Thanks Snake!

Last edited by a moderator:

New Threads