Pmag Cycle help

Reaction score
Hey guys this will be my first prohormone cycle and i'm curious to see how this looks
I was gonna load one week of cycle assist before starting pmag, along with taking some liver helpers throughout the whole cycle.
I was gonna dose pmag, 50/50/75/75/75 for a 5 week cycle, while taking cycle assist and all the side things.
After the 5 weeks i was gonna run Powerlab nutrions PCT product.
I was also wondering for an estrogen blocker if letrozole would work?
Thanks and any help is appreciated.
I'm also 22, 6foot, 180 lbs, and been lifting since about freshman year in highschool.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man at 22 i wouldn't cycle, specially with a pro hormone. Take advantage of your natty test for now. Letro is a little too harsh to use as ai, u want to have it available in case gyno sets in. Aromasin or arimidex will be your best choice for ai.

Z

Zeek

Josh! you had to make a new handle?

hope all is well with you bro!

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That is not Josh... That is some new guy he said

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know if you saw what I said in the chat box but basically you can take what ever you are gonna take. At age 22, 6' and 180 it sounds like diet is keeping you from getting bigger. You have a ton of natural Test! I am not saying don't take anything, taking something can help with the psyche and motivate your ass to do more. But all that ain't gonna do shit if you are not eating right. you can take a shit ton of anabolics but if your diet isn't enough you won't gain.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I would not run a prohormone, I would use the real thing. If you want to use now, I don't see a problem.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if you do run this cycle you will need a serm for pct. also a T booster & AI. stacking this stuff with some tes e/c/p would really be best.

Reaction score
agreed.........also if if yours first run, start at one pill a day and see how you react. if you get gains from 1 pill, keep it there until the gains stop, then increase.

with PHs the key is keeping blood levels in a decent range while getting bigger. they are not AAS, not close, but can give you good gains if you are patient with your progress.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
at your age more food is the answer. eat to grow.

New Threads