Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Senior Member cokezero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Is recruiting this way cool?

    I go to ology sometimes to try and find people that are in need of a better site to learn from. I know when I first joined there I had been out of the steroid game for about 7 yrs. Let me tell you the game has changed. I was the guy that only knew what my friends told me. I had no idea what pct was. So when I would ask about it i took a beating for a long time. They just made me feel stupid. I had one guy even tell me I should do more research. (really?? that is what I thought I was doing!) I have read almost every post on this site and my hat goes off to everyone of yall. I have not seen one post where someone was making someone else look stupid. We are all here to learn and share info. I learn something everytime I log on here. So when I'm at ology I pm guys that are taking the beating and tell them to come here. is that cool to do? Again thanks to all of yall who really help idiots like me learn the basics. I want to be the best and biggest at this sport so I and others need to learn all we can.

  2. #2
    Georgia
    Guest

    Re: Is recruiting this way cool?

    That is cool to do. I think guys should learn through advice not through bashings like over there.

  3. #3
    Elite Malevolence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,374
    Thanks
    508
    Thanked 203 Times in 127 Posts

    Re: Is recruiting this way cool?

    I have done that a few times, I don't know if they have come over or not though.
    The predetermined wish to destroy everything you know through your own arrogance.

  4. #4
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,511
    Thanks
    2,146
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,795 Posts

    Re: Is recruiting this way cool?

    Originally Posted by cokezero View Post
    I go to ology sometimes to try and find people that are in need of a better site to learn from. I know when I first joined there I had been out of the steroid game for about 7 yrs. Let me tell you the game has changed. I was the guy that only knew what my friends told me. I had no idea what pct was. So when I would ask about it i took a beating for a long time. They just made me feel stupid. I had one guy even tell me I should do more research. (really?? that is what I thought I was doing!) I have read almost every post on this site and my hat goes off to everyone of yall. I have not seen one post where someone was making someone else look stupid. We are all here to learn and share info. I learn something everytime I log on here. So when I'm at ology I pm guys that are taking the beating and tell them to come here. is that cool to do? Again thanks to all of yall who really help idiots like me learn the basics. I want to be the best and biggest at this sport so I and others need to learn all we can.
    Yeah that's cool... We'll take refugees. We just don't wanna see you guys mass pm'ing random doods at all the boards. But those are the kind of members we are looking for... The new guys that just need a little help.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  5. #5
    Elite Malevolence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,374
    Thanks
    508
    Thanked 203 Times in 127 Posts

    Re: Is recruiting this way cool?

    I took a pretty good beating over there too
    The predetermined wish to destroy everything you know through your own arrogance.

  6. #6
    Georgia
    Guest

    Re: Is recruiting this way cool?

    I would give your avi a good beating

  7. #7
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,511
    Thanks
    2,146
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,795 Posts

    Re: Is recruiting this way cool?

    Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    I would give your avi a good beating
    I would give your avi a good beating
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  8. #8
    Zeek
    Guest

    Re: Is recruiting this way cool?

    I ask you guys as a favor to me to please NOT recruit directly from ology! If the guys are your friends and you already talk via email or messenger etc all good but please do not actively recruit from that site.


    We are not a competing site with them, they are huge and have been around for over a decade and we are small and new. Different niche for sure.


    Thx guys

  9. #9
    Senior Member cokezero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Is recruiting this way cool?

    I don't pm everyone but when i see a brother getting dogged It pisses me off. One old boy at ology pissed me off so bad I talked to a guy about trying to get the ip address of the computer he was using and I was going to slit his throat. I don't think people realize how bad they can be sometimes

  10. #10
    Senior Member cokezero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Is recruiting this way cool?

    Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    I ask you guys as a favor to me to please NOT recruit directly from ology! If the guys are your friends and you already talk via email or messenger etc all good but please do not actively recruit from that site.


    We are not a competing site with them, they are huge and have been around for over a decade and we are small and new. Different niche for sure.


    Thx guys

    No prob zeek. I can respect that

  11. #11
    Senior Member Four1Thr33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    2,122
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 53 Times in 38 Posts

    Re: Is recruiting this way cool?

    i like your intentions my brother.. keep the GOOD family growing!!
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

  12. #12
    Elite Cobra Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Smack Center
    Posts
    2,614
    Thanks
    998
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

    Re: Is recruiting this way cool?

    becareful coke...ology reads pms and they will ban you if they find out your recruiting from that site...trust me on this

  13. #13
    Senior Member coltmc4545's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In your mouth
    Posts
    1,785
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 789 Times in 331 Posts

    Re: Is recruiting this way cool?

    Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    becareful coke...ology reads pms and they will ban you if they find out your recruiting from that site...trust me on this
    This ^ there's nothing private about private messages at ology.

  14. #14
    Zeek
    Guest

    Re: Is recruiting this way cool?

    Originally Posted by cokezero View Post
    No prob zeek. I can respect that
    Thx bro, don't want to start anything with the powers that be over there, many of us post there daily also.

  15. #15
    Senior Member coltmc4545's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In your mouth
    Posts
    1,785
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 789 Times in 331 Posts

    Re: Is recruiting this way cool?

    I'm just gonna bite my tongue on ology. I'm using the if you can't say anything nice rule

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Is recruiting this way cool?

    I'm once again randomly banned on ology and can't access from my phone or home pc. Oh well

  17. #17
    Georgia
    Guest

    Re: Is recruiting this way cool?

    At least you have us Bippal....can not say anymore due to the 'if you can't say anything nice' rule.

  18. #18
    Zeek
    Guest

    Re: Is recruiting this way cool?

    I don't play the rule game with you guys, this is your site post what you want, really

    I just ask to plz not post certain things that can bring me drama if you listen or not is up to you and it's not like I am banning anyone for not listening to me

    None of my kids listen to me and neither does my lady! why should you guys be any different


    Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    At least you have us Bippal....can not say anymore due to the 'if you can't say anything nice' rule.

  19. #19
    Georgia
    Guest

    Re: Is recruiting this way cool?

    Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    I don't play the rule game with you guys, this is your site post what you want, really

    I just ask to plz not post certain things that can bring me drama if you listen or not is up to you and it's not like I am banning anyone for not listening to me

    None of my kids listen to me and neither does my lady! why should you guys be any different
    I've only asked some guys I knew to join up here. Will not recruit from there anymore...but not saying other sites aren't fair game....

  20. #20
    Zeek
    Guest

    Re: Is recruiting this way cool?

    I agree there is one I have been pillaging in particular lol

Similar Threads

  1. New member with a cool avi
    By 49ER in forum New Members Introductions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 07:15 AM
  2. Cool Board New Intro
    By UJMRYDER in forum New Members Introductions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-30-2013, 07:53 PM
  3. cool vid...
    By heavydeads83 in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 03:07 PM
  4. Cool video...
    By AndroSport in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-23-2013, 02:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •