Thanks

Is recruiting this way cool?

I go to ology sometimes to try and find people that are in need of a better site to learn from. I know when I first joined there I had been out of the steroid game for about 7 yrs. Let me tell you the game has changed. I was the guy that only knew what my friends told me. I had no idea what pct was. So when I would ask about it i took a beating for a long time. They just made me feel stupid. I had one guy even tell me I should do more research. (really?? that is what I thought I was doing!) I have read almost every post on this site and my hat goes off to everyone of yall. I have not seen one post where someone was making someone else look stupid. We are all here to learn and share info. I learn something everytime I log on here. So when I'm at ology I pm guys that are taking the beating and tell them to come here. is that cool to do? Again thanks to all of yall who really help idiots like me learn the basics. I want to be the best and biggest at this sport so I and others need to learn all we can.

Georgia

Re: Is recruiting this way cool?

That is cool to do. I think guys should learn through advice not through bashings like over there.

Thanks

I have done that a few times, I don't know if they have come over or not though.
    The predetermined wish to destroy everything you know through your own arrogance.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,795 Posts

Originally Posted by cokezero View Post
    I go to ology sometimes to try and find people that are in need of a better site to learn from. I know when I first joined there I had been out of the steroid game for about 7 yrs. Let me tell you the game has changed. I was the guy that only knew what my friends told me. I had no idea what pct was. So when I would ask about it i took a beating for a long time. They just made me feel stupid. I had one guy even tell me I should do more research. (really?? that is what I thought I was doing!) I have read almost every post on this site and my hat goes off to everyone of yall. I have not seen one post where someone was making someone else look stupid. We are all here to learn and share info. I learn something everytime I log on here. So when I'm at ology I pm guys that are taking the beating and tell them to come here. is that cool to do? Again thanks to all of yall who really help idiots like me learn the basics. I want to be the best and biggest at this sport so I and others need to learn all we can.
    Yeah that's cool... We'll take refugees. We just don't wanna see you guys mass pm'ing random doods at all the boards. But those are the kind of members we are looking for... The new guys that just need a little help.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

I took a pretty good beating over there too
    The predetermined wish to destroy everything you know through your own arrogance.

Georgia

I would give your avi a good beating

Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,795 Posts

Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Zeek

I ask you guys as a favor to me to please NOT recruit directly from ology! If the guys are your friends and you already talk via email or messenger etc all good but please do not actively recruit from that site.

We are not a competing site with them, they are huge and have been around for over a decade and we are small and new. Different niche for sure.

Thx guys

Thanks

I don't pm everyone but when i see a brother getting dogged It pisses me off. One old boy at ology pissed me off so bad I talked to a guy about trying to get the ip address of the computer he was using and I was going to slit his throat. I don't think people realize how bad they can be sometimes

Thanks

Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    I ask you guys as a favor to me to please NOT recruit directly from ology! If the guys are your friends and you already talk via email or messenger etc all good but please do not actively recruit from that site.

We are not a competing site with them, they are huge and have been around for over a decade and we are small and new. Different niche for sure.

Thx guys

No prob zeek. I can respect that

Thanks

i like your intentions my brother.. keep the GOOD family growing!!
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

becareful coke...ology reads pms and they will ban you if they find out your recruiting from that site...trust me on this

Thanks

Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    becareful coke...ology reads pms and they will ban you if they find out your recruiting from that site...trust me on this
    This ^ there's nothing private about private messages at ology.

Zeek

Originally Posted by cokezero View Post
    No prob zeek. I can respect that
    Thx bro, don't want to start anything with the powers that be over there, many of us post there daily also.

Thanks

I'm just gonna bite my tongue on ology. I'm using the if you can't say anything nice rule

Thanks

I'm once again randomly banned on ology and can't access from my phone or home pc. Oh well

Georgia

At least you have us Bippal....can not say anymore due to the 'if you can't say anything nice' rule.

Zeek

I don't play the rule game with you guys, this is your site post what you want, really

I just ask to plz not post certain things that can bring me drama if you listen or not is up to you and it's not like I am banning anyone for not listening to me

None of my kids listen to me and neither does my lady! why should you guys be any different

Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    At least you have us Bippal....can not say anymore due to the 'if you can't say anything nice' rule.

Georgia

Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    I don't play the rule game with you guys, this is your site post what you want, really

I just ask to plz not post certain things that can bring me drama if you listen or not is up to you and it's not like I am banning anyone for not listening to me

None of my kids listen to me and neither does my lady! why should you guys be any different
    I've only asked some guys I knew to join up here. Will not recruit from there anymore...but not saying other sites aren't fair game....

Zeek

I agree there is one I have been pillaging in particular lol