APT advanced pharma tech

Reaction score
Had to Branch out to a new source while cruising. Want to know if anyone has heard of this lab? Lots of good reviews about the source but we all know that doesn’t mean much these days.
3970B17F-F1A0-4DD2-B787-503FDB6BC3BE.jpg3970B17F-F1A0-4DD2-B787-503FDB6BC3BE.jpg3970B17F-F1A0-4DD2-B787-503FDB6BC3BE.jpg3970B17F-F1A0-4DD2-B787-503FDB6BC3BE.jpg

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I've never heard of them. I've been using th same two sources for the last 6 years though so I haven't really kept up on all the UGLs out there.

Best of luck.

Reaction score
It amazes me when someone buys something from an unknown lab then comes on a forum to ask if the lab is any good. Shouldnt u do that before u buy?????

I did do days of research. Searching forums that dated back 10 years. I cannot trust people I do not know. And since my previous way of getting it is no longer an option and no one I know personal has used this lab I took the chance off what I researched. Since I have been helped and given advice by other long time members on my few posts that I have made I thought this would be a good place to see if anyone had experience with this lab. You know what amazes me? That people use this section of this forum for what it is intended for and members like you act like an elitist. If you are so experienced what are some numbers bro? Let’s see some pics or vids. I pull over 700 pounds. At 237 pounds. I have an elite total after one PL meet. And I can prove all of these things. Don’t talk to me like I’m stupid. I said I did research and I wanted to see if some of the good guys on this forum have experience. So take your weak ass on and **** off

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
american pitbull terrier labs...never heard of it

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
On less than a month and u know how this section and forum works. You dont trust people yet come on here to trust us? And no one really cares how much u can pull accept maybe your mommy....

I did do days of research. Searching forums that dated back 10 years. I cannot trust people I do not know. And since my previous way of getting it is no longer an option and no one I know personal has used this lab I took the chance off what I researched. Since I have been helped and given advice by other long time members on my few posts that I have made I thought this would be a good place to see if anyone had experience with this lab. You know what amazes me? That people use this section of this forum for what it is intended for and members like you act like an elitist. If you are so experienced what are some numbers bro? Let’s see some pics or vids. I pull over 700 pounds. At 237 pounds. I have an elite total after one PL meet. And I can prove all of these things. Don’t talk to me like I’m stupid. I said I did research and I wanted to see if some of the good guys on this forum have experience. So take your weak ass on and **** off

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I don't think you get to tell anyone here to **** off. Especially when he is right. Research is typically done BEFORE you buy.

What amazes me is people who make minor mistakes and then get so overly defensive about it. Comes off beta and insecure.

Also this section is not for source checks really. It's for sharing experiences. So pin this stuff get some bloods and post the results.

Also prove the total.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Days of research!! Wow you really put the effort into that.

And i I have to disagree with FD, I doubt your mother even cares who or how much you pull

Reaction score
On less than a month and u know how this section and forum works. You dont trust people yet come on here to trust us? And no one really cares how much u can pull accept maybe your mommy....
Just because you have time to post a lot does not make you knowledgeable about training/nutrition/supplementation. The forum that I posted to is intended for source talk. That’s what I brought to the table. That is all

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

In the gym you're a big fish; here... well that little pond is now an ocean. So I'm going to give you some advice and you'll be better off if you take it.

1. Drop the Ego.
2. FD knows more then 99% of the guys you will ever get AAS advice from so don't make an enemy.
3. Pin that gear and get blood work done in 4 weeks. If it's the real deal, the numbers will support it.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Came out of the gate swingin!

FD doesn't know much about training/nutrition/supplementation........lmao. You just accused a pit bull of not knowing how to bite. Welcome to the Underground.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
So what does the amount of weight you lift have anything to do with amount of knowledge one possesses? I know guys that cant lift themselves out of a paper sack but have a lot of knowledge about AAS. Just cant get the connection. No one cares how much you lift. Throwing that out around here doesn't give you any more credibility.

You know you are going to pin that stuff, so pin it, then in four weeks get blood work, then come back and let us know if its good stuff. Or don't.... Fact is, it IS a question that should have been asked prior. Live and learn though. This is a great place for knowledge. Just piss off the wrong people by having a large ego.

Welcome to the UG!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Let us know if you need any assistance with blood work, etc.

New Threads