Need some advice on a cycle.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He's gonna cycle whether you want him to or not. Either give him guidance on how to not **** himself up or stay out of the thread.

Calling him a girl accomplishes nothing and makes you seem like an asshole.

Damn spongy that’s why we all love you cannot stand asshole know it alls!!

Reaction score
Sorry guys three last things , would it be better to split the jabs 250mg twice a week ? , test E or test C ? And what's the purpose of the HCG? . Thanks guys I really appreciate the feedback x

Reaction score
E or C shouldn’t make much difference. I’d split it into 2 injections per week. As for HCG, it’s to keep your boys working so that you recover better.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry guys three last things , would it be better to split the jabs 250mg twice a week ? , test E or test C ? And what's the purpose of the HCG? . Thanks guys I really appreciate the feedback x

I would suggest you do some research on the substances you're going to put in your body before you do so.

You have about all the answers you need to do your cycle. Just educate yourself a bit before you start. Know what does what and why.

Best of luck man

Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys I really appreciate the feedback! And yes I'll continue researching as much as possible!. Shot champs stay swole.

Reaction score
Hey man , regarding the HCG , would I run it 2× per week at 250iu throughout the whole cycle?

New Threads