Fat Loss Stack

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I didn't think it was legal and I don't know what sources are legit or not

Why can't you buy at a pharmacy if you are from Mass? Did you rob all the cvs' for their oxy and strawberry quick?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I got caught banging the blood pressure cuff at walgreens and they only banned me for six months. This cat mustve done something truly horrible

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Delete.

/10char

Thanks. So it's UGL product it looks like? You could be stim tolerant and it could be underdosed.

Experience can be valuable, but consider and be open to it's limitations when sharing it.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I’m sorry but this guy keeps talking about all these cutting cycles he’s done over and over...

You ever stop and wonder why YOU KEEP GETTING FAT AGAIN every time?
Put the drugs down and figure that out.

GSgator

Reaction score
My best luck is with a good EC stack and fasting cardio 3 days a week. My tolerance goes up super fast on Clen in a few days I’m up to 120mcg and I won’t go past that.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I use EC now as a pre work out and again later in the day, the first couple days i took it i felt pretty amped up but it went away quick. Now i just notice i sweat more in the gym while on it but thats about it.

Same happens with pre workout drinks, first few times ill get a rush of energy and then nothing. Thinking im just tolerant to stims?

Reaction score
I use EC now as a pre work out and again later in the day, the first couple days i took it i felt pretty amped up but it went away quick. Now i just notice i sweat more in the gym while on it but thats about it.

Same happens with pre workout drinks, first few times ill get a rush of energy and then nothing. Thinking im just tolerant to stims?

Pop 120mcg clen everyday and tell me when you get used to it.

Reaction score
Clen is so bad for you, it increases the risk of heart disease and dysfunction, and especially when doses get high.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
stick the stack in the ass..Get on a bike and peddle u lazy fuks

New Threads