Epistane

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Let’s be serious here:

this is stupid.

Obviously there are far more important things to deal with in your life than your body fat. How about focusing on them while you are still committed?

good luck.

You are correct, it is stupid... But if he's going to run it we might as well give him a way to not **** himself up.

That being said, OP, Epistane will shut you down, you will start feeling lethargic and such around week 3 most likely. Maybe you'll recover, maybe you won't. Not worth it IMO but to be honest I could care less what terrible decisions you make. I'm just over here taking my DNP.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Let’s be serious here:

this is stupid.

Obviously there are far more important things to deal with in your life than your body fat. How about focusing on them while you are still committed?

good luck.
You can't **** with a response this direct.

Let's go over the facts and see if you might change your mind.

1. You're already in a psychiatric ward trying to run something that is going to completely **** up your hormones.
2. You have no way to properly PCT or have access to mid-cycle supporting products.
3. Even if this is a legal product the staff at the institution in which you are currently held would likely not condone your usage of said product.
4. The destructive nature of this product on your hormones and therefore mood/mental state/processing capabilities will have negative effects on how the staff view your progress.
5. You're willing to run Epistane in a psychiatric ward to lose weight but haven't once mentioned your diet or workout regimen.
6. Anything you're attempting to accomplish with Epistane could be done the good ol' fashioned way, it's not like you're going anywhere anyway.
7. Tired of thinking up how many ways this is not a good idea.

Questions:
1. Why are you there in the first place?
2. Is there a release date already planned?
3. What constitutes a great need in your mind to lose weight while committed?
4. What kind of workouts are you performing?
5. What does your diet look like?
6. Have you already cut calories and increased activity?
7. What is your current height/weight?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not worth it guys, he's gonna run it regardless and you're wasting your time.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Not worth it guys, he's gonna run it regardless and you're wasting your time.

Ok. Fine.

But that doesn’t mean we should keep our valid opinions to ourselves.

Somebody had to tell the guy committed to a psych ward that this was a poor idea.

Just giving him proper advice without a disclaimer really feels like condoning his idiocracy.

Last edited:

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Are you in a pych ward because of making decisions that were not wise and were potentially going to do something that would cause harm to yourself? If so, think about the POSSIBILITY that you might not be currently making the wisest decisions... I don't mean to be disrespectful, just trying to help you. Why not focus on healing yourself...?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
On a comedic side-note: Any guys out there want to post your oral-only before and after pics?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok. Fine.

But that doesn’t mean we should keep our valid opinions to ourselves.

Somebody had to tell the guy committed to a psych ward that this was a poor idea.

Just giving him proper advice without a disclaimer really feels like condoning his idiocracy.

Nope I get it. Thanks for being the voice of reason lol. That's usually my job but today just sucks lol

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Hmmm. I have so many questions. I tend to think none of this is real but I have bigger things to worry with.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keep an eye out for Nurse Ratchet!!!

New Threads