Epistane

Reaction score
I was planning on using a cycle of RPN Havoc at 30mg for 4-6 weeks

What kind of results can I expect from this cycle?

My main goal is fat loss.

Can anyone post before and after pics using Epistane or describe your results?

thanks

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Or your workouts? How bout an hour of cardio a day instead of all this meth?

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah man there are a lot of other things that you can do to help properly vs adding things that are way overboard and should be used for certain aspects AFTER everything else is dialed in

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have taken epistane before back in the day. With proper diet and training you can expect moderate fat loss with minimal loss of LBM. This will be followed by significant testosterone production shut down, inevitable and significant fat gain, and a general decline in your quality of life. But dont worry, your lipid will likely recover and when all is said and done, you will eventually be forced to live in misery or start lifelong trt.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have taken epistane before back in the day. With proper diet and training you can expect moderate fat loss with minimal loss of LBM. This will be followed by significant testosterone production shut down, inevitable and significant fat gain, and a general decline in your quality of life. But dont worry, your lipid will likely recover and when all is said and done, you will eventually be forced to live in misery or start lifelong trt.

This would be solid advice. Find tes you can inject. If your not willing to inj. yourself.......Your not ready for gear/steroids. Plain & simple.

Save the epistane for when you have tes, you would use it as a oral jump start to the cycle.

GL

Reaction score

Damn its that serious?

I've recovered from Test, Tren, Mast and my test levels are naturally as high as ever and im not using trt. Are you saying it will shut me down harder than Test, Tren, Mast?

I think you might be exaggerating a bit

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn its that serious?

I've recovered from Test, Tren, Mast and my test levels are naturally as high as ever and im not using trt. Are you saying it will shut me down harder than Test, Tren, Mast?

I think you might be exaggerating a bit

You mentioned absolutely nothing about running any test with it or any PCT.

Why do you want to run epistane if you have access to the test, tren, mast, etc? And yes, epistane will shut you down significantly.

Reaction score
You mentioned absolutely nothing about running any test with it or any PCT.

Why do you want to run epistane if you have access to the test, tren, mast, etc? And yes, epistane will shut you down significantly.

I'm locked up right now so I can't use anything injectable, I would if I could

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In a psychiatric hospital

Okie doke, not even gonna ask...

But yeah, long story short dont run epistane without a test base as it will shut you down significantly and you likely will not fully recover.

Whatever issues you have going on now will only be compounded by your low test levels which will inevitably start being noticeable around week 3 and will continue indefinitely.

Reaction score
Okie doke, not even gonna ask...

But yeah, long story short dont run epistane without a test base as it will shut you down significantly and you likely will not fully recover.

Whatever issues you have going on now will only be compounded by your low test levels which will inevitably start being noticeable around week 3 and will continue indefinitely.

Thanks for the advice.

To be honest I'm still going to use it, and I can't use test cause I'm in a hospital so I'm gonna do an Epistane only cycle. I think if I can recover from Tren I can recover from Epistane. I've heard of people not even using PCT's with Epistane.

Just FYI, the last time I used gear was 3 years ago, and I'm fully recovered with high test levels.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice.

To be honest I'm still going to use it, and I can't use test cause I'm in a hospital so I'm gonna do an Epistane only cycle. I think if I can recover from Tren I can recover from Epistane. I've heard of people not even using PCT's with Epistane.

Just FYI, the last time I used gear was 3 years ago, and I'm fully recovered with high test levels.

You do you, we can't stop you. Can you at least PCT with Clomid?

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well this is new.

Why not just wait until you're released from the psychiatric hospital prior to running anything that will wreak havoc on your hormones? I'm assuming your release from said institution is based upon you proving some consistency in your moods, thought processes, etc., and this will not help you in any way.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ran with test and it's great

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you able to PCT?

New Threads