is this normal?

Reaction score
So I start my pct on Sunday, after a 12week test e cycle. not had any real issues with sides, but over the last few days I've had a bad break out of acne on my back. I'm talking big fuck of spots, they look gross and are painful.

didn't have this on my first cycle. n was just wondering if anyone has had similar experience?

thanks guys.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My last cycle was 17 weeks. Got a little acne here and there til about week 12 and got horrible cystic acne. Hurt like hell and I was covered. To the point I didn't wanna take off my shirt which sucked cuz it was summer. Got it on my chest pretty bad too. Didn't clear up for about 4 months after my cycle ended.

What were both your cycle doses? Did you change your dose at all towards then end of your cycle? Are you or have you been taking any anti E's?

Start showering 2-3 times a day. Once RIGHT after the gym. Make sure you change your shirt a few times a day too. Wash your sheets. Try pantothenic acid in mega doses at 10mg a day. Will help cutting down oil production. Also try cleaning your back with apple cider vinegar.

Reaction score
My last cycle was 17 weeks. Got a little acne here and there til about week 12 and got horrible cystic acne. Hurt like hell and I was covered. To the point I didn't wanna take off my shirt which sucked cuz it was summer. Got it on my chest pretty bad too. Didn't clear up for about 4 months after my cycle ended.

What were both your cycle doses? Did you change your dose at all towards then end of your cycle? Are you or have you been taking any anti E's?

Start showering 2-3 times a day. Once RIGHT after the gym. Make sure you change your shirt a few times a day too. Wash your sheets. Try pantothenic acid in mega doses at 10mg a day. Will help cutting down oil production. Also try cleaning your back with apple cider vinegar.

thanks for help man.

First cycle was test 500mg ew, was taking aromasin 12.5mg ed with that. pct was Clomid only, 50mg ed for 5 weeks.

this cycle was test 600mg ew, with dbol kick start at 40mg ed for the first 4 weeks, again aromasin 12.5 ed and pct the same.

just kept the same dose all the way through on both. already showering 3 times a day, morning, after work, after gym. will try the other things for.sure though.

can't be doing doing with this for months.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That sou ds like an estro rebound. Ur test kevels are decreasing while ur e is a lil high. I would try upping the asin to see if that helps. If not try to get a hold of some accutane.

New Threads