Just a Small Town Boy, Living In a Lonely World

Reaction score
I'm new to pretty much all of this; boards, forums, and havent done a single cycle yet. Ive been looking around, reading and researching information for the last few months now. The only part of this that isnt new to me is lifting. I'm currently sitting at 198 and roughly 10% body fat (according to cheap calipers), while at 5'11. I've looking into taking gear before but have never had a decent break in my schedule where I could really dial in my nutrition and workout on a consistent basis.
I feel comfortable enough now with my level of knowledge (not saying I know it all) to go on a cycle, but I am going to keep researching while looking for a legit source in the meantime. Trying real hard not to rush all of it.

Reactions: Jin

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great intro. Welcome to UGB.

Don't stop believin', Mate.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! We're hear to help so post up. First piece of advice; diet, training and rest is always needs to be on point regardless of cycling or not. I'm a broken record about this.

Reaction score
I'm 100% with you bro. Only reason I havent always been able to do all at the same time for a sustained period was because of my time in the military. The longest period of time I was able to have all three at the same time was for 6 months near the end of my time in. Every other time I was able to hit one but couldnt get the others.

Reaction score
Thanks everyone; and I'm 100% with you snake. Only reason I havent always been able to do all at the same time for a sustained period was because of my time in the military. The longest period of time I was able to have all three at the same time was for 6 months near the end of my time in. Every other time I was able to hit one but couldnt get the others.

MonkeyBusiness

Reaction score
As Spongey would say: a/s/l?

But really tho - stats? Goals? Let us know!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Final song from the Sopranos. Always makes me sad. Welcome!

New Threads