Deca right after tren?

Reaction score
So I'm currently on week 10 of 12 on RIPPED 300 (Test/Tren/Mast)
I did 1ml EOD the first 8 weeks and was really unhappy with the results so I changed the Brand to another. (Mix-2) and did 1ML EOD then I started seeing gains and was really mad because I'm guessing that the Tren was fake on the first bottle. This is my first cycle on tren and since I have a competition later down this year I need to bulk up in order to cut down later down this year (Aug).

My question is. Would it be safe/worth doing another 16-week cycle on Test/Deca/EQ/Dbol since I'm pretty sure the whole cycle that I'm on right now is a waste since I'm only now seeing gains.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Do you have any caber/dostinex on hand to deal with the potential prolactin build-up. I'm sure someone much more experienced than I am will chime in, but that would be my concern running 19nors back to back.

When I was younger, as in late 90s, I ran a test/deca cycle to bulk based on the recommendation of another bro, then immediately followed it up with a test/eq/winny-v cycle. I know I am going to show my age but tren as we know it now wasn't available back then and parabolan dried up right before I began that cycle.

Now, I had enough deca to run @ 600 mg per week for 24 weeks, and I did. I ended up with deca d1ck and the erectile dysfunction lasted a whole year! I ran it since then at lower doses and was fine, but anything over 300 mg per week doesn't seem to end well for me. As for test, I generally tend to run it at 400 to 500 mg per week on cycle, even now. I haven't been brave enough to run it at 1,000 mg per week...

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply! Caber is something I can get at 1mg tablets.
I'm thinking about making a 16-week cycle with 600mg Deca 600mg Test and 300mg EQ (EQ to minimize bloatedness and increase appetite) and then Dbol 30-40mg week 1-4 and week 12-16

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Why not just get more tren test mast and extend the cycle your on?

I did 1ml EOD the first 8 weeks and was really unhappy with the results so I changed the Brand to another. (Mix-2) and did 1ML EOD then I started seeing gains and was really mad because I'm guessing that the Tren was fake on the first bottle. This is my first cycle on tren and since I have a competition later down this year I need to bulk up in order to cut down later down this year (Aug).

My question is. Would it be safe/worth doing another 16-week cycle on Test/Deca/EQ/Dbol since I'm pretty sure the whole cycle that I'm on right now is a waste since I'm only now seeing gains.

Reaction score
Why not just get more tren test mast and extend the cycle your on?
When i was on tren it killed my appetite in all ways possible. It was pretty much impossible to eat more than 3000 calories :(

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Are you on trt or are you planning on going on it? I think running tren and deca back to back would be hard to recover from.

When i was on tren it killed my appetite in all ways possible. It was pretty much impossible to eat more than 3000 calories :(

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score

What about extending your current cycle by adding EQ to it? In some cases, EQ can restore the appetite that tren kills. I did Test/EQ earlier this year and I was hungry all the time. Granted, I always responded well to EQ, but now that I am older my RBC and hematorcit took longer to recover than I would have liked. In other words, I'm probably not going to run EQ again. It's kind of sad because I actually love the way my body responds to EQ.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Extending a cycle with a compound that has one of the longest acting esters sounds like a pretty dumb idea.

Hardly the dumbest idea in this thread, however.

Reaction score
Im planning on going on trt. And i dont really like tren to be perfectly honest.
I think im going to run a cycle of
400mg NPP 1-6
600mg test 1-16
600mg deca 1-16
30mg dbol 1-4
40mg dbol 12-16
and skipping EQ

Reaction score
Or mayby going:
Tren A 400mg/w 1-12
NPP 400mg 1-12
Test E 1-12
Dbol 1-4?
is this smarter?

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Extending a cycle with a compound that has one of the longest acting esters sounds like a pretty dumb idea.

Hardly the dumbest idea in this thread, however.

So true and my bad... I tried front loading EQ and it kicked in around week four. When I didn't front load, it kicked in around week four. Then, when I am really starting to like it, the cycle is over. Oddly, I only notice mad pumps, increased appetite, and wicked endurance while on EQ. I can't say it ever helped me to actually add huge amounts of muscle, but it did help me to burn fat and become more vascular.

Now that I think about it, the increased RBC and hct from both tren and EQ may make it a bad idea to run both together for me, even though I know some who have done it. Their claims were that EQ helped them to increase the appetite that tren killed and bring back the endurance that tren killed.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You must be in the UGBB Wizard clan if Eq kicks in for you at 4 weeks.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
You must be in the UGBB Wizard clan if Eq kicks in for you at 4 weeks.

No, that is "starts to kick in" as in I have a little more endurance. It really kicks in weeks 12 to 16, which is when I start to wrap up the cycle at my old age. When I was younger and dumber, I had no problems running it for 6 months. After my 12 week run earlier this year and the fact that it raised my blood pressure, resting pulse, hematocrit, and rbc, I think my EQ days are over. :(

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

How are you thinking its the tren to blame on your first 8 wks if its a blend? No way to tell what was fake except the fact you had, im guessing, no results which would mean the entire blend was bunk. I think you need to take your time and learn a little more before extending anything and find a reliable source. But that's just my opinion.

New Threads