【Suggestion】Arimidex

Reaction score
Arimidex (anastrozole) was patented in 1987 and approved for medical use in 1995. It is the World Health Organization's list of essential medicines and is the most effective and safest medicine for health systems. Anastrozole can be used as a universal medicine.

Arimidex is the first selective aromatase inhibitor for bodybuilding and remains the most popular estrogen control drug. It is usually administered orally in the form of tablets and liquids. The dose is usually 0.25, 0.5 or 1.0 mg each time, once daily or once every two days.

Estradiol is the most potent form of estrogen that is produced in the body by aromatization of testosterone. This process occurs through aromatase. Because men need a certain level of estradiol, testosterone needs to be converted to estradiol. However, in both cases, effective aromatase inhibition can provide important benefits.

First, when the anabolic steroid cycle results in a very aromatizable steroid level and the aromatase cannot be controlled, the conversion to estradiol becomes excessive. The resulting high estradiol can cause gynecomastia, water retention, depression and/or loss of libido. This may also make it difficult to maintain a lean state.

Second, even in the absence of an anabolic steroid cycle, some men's estradiol levels are too high. This will act to reduce the production of its natural testosterone and may also cause the above mentioned undesirable side effects.

Arimidex is perfect for solving any problem. By properly selecting the dose, the free estradiol level can be brought to the desired range with considerable precision. When not using anabolic steroids, I recommend about 20-29 pg / mL for most men to provide optimal effects on mood, performance, libido and long-term health, and provide excellent benefits for natural testosterone production. During the steroid cycle, the level can be allowed to rise a little because the high androgen levels are used to counteract the adverse effects of estradiol. Sometimes a slightly higher amount of estradiol is needed to protect our cardiovascular wall and keep it soft. However, I recommend that estradiol levels should remain no more than about 40 even during intense anabolic cycles. Pg / mL. If an aromatizable steroid is added, an aromatase inhibitor such as Arimidex is usually required.

Most medical studies on the effects of Arimidex on men have used it at 1 mg/day, which occurs at the optimal state for the effects of estradiol levels. However, the real world for steroid cycling or optimizing hormone levels typically uses lower doses from 0.25 mg to about 0.5 mg/day every other day. It is generally recommended to use 0.5 mg every other day as the starting point for the steroid cycle, and if there is a high estrogen problem, half of the hormone optimization is recommended.

Excess Arimidex causes abnormally low estradiol levels and joint pain, typical side effects of libido and/or gastrointestinal distress. The first two are directly caused by low estradiol. If you encounter these effects, reduce the dose. The effect on the gastrointestinal tract seems to be a side effect of Arimidex itself, but fortunately it affects only a few people. If this effect occurs, I recommend changing the use of letrozole as an alternative to aromatase inhibitors.

The half-life of anastrozole is about two days. So its activation time should be used 2 days before other drugs, rather than waiting a few weeks to accumulate. This is done by taking the first dose not only as a conventional dose, but also for a dose of another two days. For example, if you plan to take 0.5 mg every other day, this would be an extra 0.5 mg. Therefore, the front loading dose is 1.0 mg. This will only be done on the first day of use. With this method, the appropriate effect can be achieved almost immediately.

The controversial match is the use of Arimidex in the PCT. Some advocate the use of PCT to drive abnormal levels of estradiol to stimulate testosterone production; I strongly advocate the use of SERMs like Nolvadex or Clomid because it completely blocks the function of aromatase and converts testosterone into females. Glycol, and this time it is necessary to restore the level of estradiol to normal. However, if a person needs Arimidex or even acyclicity due to its natural high aromatization, then his aperiodic dose can also be used during the PCT.

Arimidex is the best compared to letrozole. Both drugs are effective for aromatase control. The choice between them depends entirely on personal preferences, experience and usability.

Last edited:

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I can attest that one should be careful with Arimidex:

Estradiol_crash.jpg

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Where did you cut and paste this from “Jacob”. Also, which part of China are you from?

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Where did you cut and paste this from “Jacob”. Also, which part of China are you from?

I like how vid just assisted by planting the link....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I'm very confused... what is the purpose of this post?

Just a copy and paste of common studies on the internet. Also with Jin on this one... your English is extremely poor for someone from Ohio speculating from other posts.

Anyone else notice this dudes skype name is alliance raws? Says he's a sales rep for them. One of the worst built websites I've seen too.

Last edited:

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kim is my favorite androgenous seller from China. **** you Jacob. That's not even you in your avi.

You're the reason Zyzz is dead Jacob. AESTHETICS Jacob! AESTHETICS.

Reaction score
Maybe your words are right. But I have seen many wonderful suppliers from China.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kim that son of a bitch!

New Threads