Optimum pharmacy

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Is optimum pharmacy around anymore, I remember using them briefly after getting burned by PSL. Those were back in my
okogy days. I remember their stuff was decent at least the test e but always gave me bad pip and smelt like pine sol I swear. Does anybody else have recent experience with optimum pharmacy?
i wanna say it’s an ology favorite but can’t remember I’ve been with a trusted private source for about 3 years and haven’t really been looking at UGl reviews

Reaction score
That name sounds really familiar but I know nothing about them. Could the pine-sol smell be guaiacol or another super solvent?

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
That name sounds really familiar but I know nothing about them. Could the pine-sol smell be guaiacol or another super solvent?
No idea, I have zero knowledge of cooking compounds or how they are mixed lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The pine scent is guiacol. Which is ridiculous that a lab is adding that to test enanthate. That's a huge red flag.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Gotcha ya that shit really hurt to pin, I have a private source now and won’t be going back to them they are a crappy public source and don’t trust them
not as bad as uncle z and PSL but still no good

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
The pine scent is guiacol. Which is ridiculous that a lab is adding that to test enanthate. That's a huge red flag.
Hell I’d run it. That pine taste alone gives me boners after running tne.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hell I’d run it. That pine taste alone gives me boners after running tne.

Yeah but where test e doesn't even need Benzyl Benzoate, if they are adding guiacol to it makes you wonder if they are even filtering it.