Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 Times in 1,011 Posts
    I’ve come full circle and decided I wish I had tried to narrow down the problem first.

If if I could do it over again I would have started with just HCG tonsee if I could get my nuts making T again. If that worked, I’d switch to clomid tonsee if I could get my pituitary gland to send LH to my nuts. If that worked it’s then a matter of estrogen management so your pituatary gland doesn’t stop producing LH.

Onlg if one of those steps failed would injump on TRT.

Heard this basic idea from some British guy in a podcast. Sounded like someone using science to actually find the root problem and not a clinic looking for more money or a doctor not giving a damn.
    ďThe only natural test-boosters I know of that work are compound lifting, steaks, and looking at boobies...Ē -Dan

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,284 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Viduus View Post
    I’ve come full circle and decided I wish I had tried to narrow down the problem first.

If if I could do it over again I would have started with just HCG tonsee if I could get my nuts making T again. If that worked, I’d switch to clomid tonsee if I could get my pituitary gland to send LH to my nuts. If that worked it’s then a matter of estrogen management so your pituatary gland doesn’t stop producing LH.

Onlg if one of those steps failed would injump on TRT.

Heard this basic idea from some British guy in a podcast. Sounded like someone using science to actually find the root problem and not a clinic looking for more money or a doctor not giving a damn.
    There is a restart protocal on this very forum you can try. It has proven successful for some. Me? I dont mind trt in any way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12