Back in the saddle again... Resurrecting myself

Reaction score
Hello all. Wanted to greet everyone and get my feet wet on the board. I guess best way would be to give a little backround on my history in the iron game and use of gear. Ive began training and tinkering around at around 11 years old. Got serious by the age of 13 and while playing sports in highschool there was a ton of influence to use anabolics. I began dabbling with gear at around 15 years old. Started with the dreaded Dbol only cycle. Then ran test/Dbol on my next go round with some Organon Sust and I was hooked. Blown away. 1cc per week and 25 mg of them pink hectagons and holy shit the results were staggering. After sports and school real life hut and I have been training amd dabbling off and on ever since. Fast forwarding until now I am 31 years old and began training again roughly 3-4 months ago after not touching a weight in 3 years due to a distal tendon tear of my right bicep. I did not have insurance at the time and hit a rough patch in my life. Went through a deep depression and basically ate my feelings if thats a thing. Goodyear blimped up to 315 lbs .Roughly a year ago after a divorce I began to slowly become more concious of food portions and getting a bit more serious around 6 months on my diet. Im currently back down to around 250 lbs and I am feeling the best I have in years. Starting to lift heavy again over the past few months and thr last month my diet and macros have been in check. Im ready to get back in the saddle again so to speak. Missed training with a passion as its been a staple the majority of my life. I look forward to gaining more knowlege, chopping it up with you guys and gals and getting back to the swing of things.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great intro Mate & welcome to UGB.

Lets talk about some current goals for ye and get a program (training and diet) sorted. Having a plan and logging it will help ye to stay disciplined.

Reaction score
Absolutely. Right now Im basically getting in the swing of things pretty solid. Idk the science behind the whole muscle memory but I absolutely do wake up and respond well to training and diet.

As far as training goes I am on a 3 days on 1 day off 2 on 1 off regimen although I do train off of instinct and will switch days around at times if my body just isnt feeling it that day. Example being Sunday will be my next legs day. If for whatever reason Im not feeling it and maybe my knees or sore or Im feeling tight in my hips I may switch out to a bodypart Im ready to train. Been doing fasted cardio upon awaking for about 20 to 30 minutes 3 days a week. Biggest the for me that I learned over the years is my body doesnt necessarily agree every day to train on a set schedule all the time. Learning from previous injuries and stagnant workouts I try to listen to what my bkdy is telling me so to speak.

As far as diet goes I am pretty carb sensitive. I keep my carbs below 100g/day and I go up to 180g on my leg day and also back day. So far I feel pretty good on it. Roughly my daily macros look like:

Protein 245
Fats 120
Carbs 95

I think right now my body is changing so much that I will have to play around and adjust those macros for a while. Being so far gone my body is responding well but obviously the better shape I get in and more I adjust things will slow down and I will have to really dial in.

Reaction score
Great intro Mate & welcome to UGB.

Lets talk about some current goals for ye and get a program (training and diet) sorted. Having a plan and logging it will help ye to stay disciplined.

Also Savage. I really try not to over complicate things to much especially this early in the game because Im the type of guy that If i let myself I absolutely will lol

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome brother glad to see you are back on track! Plenty of great guys and gals here to keep you motivated and such a Wealth of knowledge on here

Reaction score
Welcome brother glad to see you are back on track! Plenty of great guys and gals here to keep you motivated and such a Wealth of knowledge on here

Thanks bro. Honestly feels great just mixing it up on the board already. Been a while. Looking forward to freshening up and learning more. Been out of the loop for a while

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground.
Great to hear you’re back at it.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground.

Have you had your hormone levels checked? You started pretty young

Jymjunkie

Reaction score
Welcome brother.
awesome progress already! 2019 is your year. Stay focused

Reaction score
Welcome brother.
awesome progress already! 2019 is your year. Stay focused

Welcome to The Underground.

Have you had your hormone levels checked? You started pretty young

Jin i havent had a panel done in years. Its honestly my next move and a great suggeation. I can almoat guarentee the results will be that I have low Test levels.

New Threads