New to UG

Jymjunkie

Reaction score
Whats up UG.

new to the board. Ive been looking at boards and forums for the last few years, getting information and advice. After comparing and narrowing down the best, ive decided on UG to make my home. I appreciate you guys for the advice and also making me laugh.

some background.
30yo, 5’10”, 200lb, 12% bf.

i have 5 cycles under belt, include test
deca, dbol, tren, eq. Im currently on 200mg/w trt and plan on this protocol for life. Huge commitment for me but im tired of pct after pct and doing the whole up
and down regime.
Look forward to your advice and expertise
and a little bit of foolishness

Reaction score
Whats up UG.

new to the board. Ive been looking at boards and forums for the last few years, getting information and advice. After comparing and narrowing down the best, ive decided on UG to make my home. I appreciate you guys for the advice and also making me laugh.

some background.

deca, dbol, tren, eq. Im currently on 200mg/w trt and plan on this protocol for life. Huge commitment for me but im tired of pct after pct and doing the whole up
and down regime.
Foolishness is the main goal here. The rest is secondary. But welcome!

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Welcome to the ug ..glad you made it your home

Merlin

Reaction score
Welcome. this is a great place to learn

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Hes lying about the 12 percent. At least 13.

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
Whats up UG.

some background.

and down regime.

Do you have any progress pics, newbie?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Whats up UG.

some background.

and down regime.

a dude hadnt seen me in a long time & when he met me i was on a huge nandrolone cycle

goes i have never seen anyone lose that much size before

grant you ive never done a pct but at any rate

fukk that roller coaster ride trt is great

Nice 2 Meet U

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Post up, make buddies.

Jymjunkie

Reaction score
Preciate everyone taking the time to welcome me. heard nothing but good things about this community.

i have spent some time thumbing through previous threads and you guys are hilarious. Life can be hard enough some days and it is a breathe of fresh air to see some of you guys enjoying yourselves.

a little background about me, ive recently gotten sober from about a 10 year obsession with alcohol. Ive got almost 6 months sober today, and while life doesnt get easier it has certainly gotten better. I just started a new job as a trainer at golds gym a few months back and just being in that environment everyday helps motivate me to wake up and come back sober the next morning. I have actually met a few really cool guys at my gym that have similar backgrounds and struggles so that makes it even better that we can relate and have those things in common. Its almost like going to AA but with barbells and protein shakes. Anways, thanks again everyone, look forward to getting to know you fellas.

***funny that i am posting and sharing that with you guys tonight, i just realized it is new years eve. Hope everyone enjoys themselves and has a safe night.

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG, take some time to read old posts, wealth of knowledge here

New Threads