question on labs as i am still learning.

Reaction score
I am still learning hte ropes and working on sources and so forth. I do have a couple possible line ups. Now here is my quesiton. My understanding is that some stuff is just not made for human grade anymore like tren or dbol. I was told they will often be underground labs. Test you can find human grade and equipoise you can find vet grade.

I was curious of what some labs ( no sources ) people like.

I know acouple guys for example that use dragon pharma and get results with them, but the labels look like a kid made them so i was a bit suspect, but dont care how they look but how they work. The main steroids i am intersted in are test ( enanthate and cypionate as cyp will be my trt med), deca, and equipoise. Most other stuff i probably would wait until i am on gear a few years.

So some good vet grade companies for eq or good underground labs that would be reccomended an please thoughts on Dragon as it seems most people can find that.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am still learning hte ropes and working on sources and so forth. I do have a couple possible line ups. Now here is my quesiton. My understanding is that some stuff is just not made for human grade anymore like tren or dbol. I was told they will often be underground labs. Test you can find human grade and equipoise you can find vet grade.

I was curious of what some labs ( no sources ) people like.

I know acouple guys for example that use dragon pharma and get results with them, but the labels look like a kid made them so i was a bit suspect, but dont care how they look but how they work. The main steroids i am intersted in are test ( enanthate and cypionate as cyp will be my trt med), deca, and equipoise. Most other stuff i probably would wait until i am on gear a few years.

So some good vet grade companies for eq or good underground labs that would be reccomended an please thoughts on Dragon as it seems most people can find that.

What country are you in will affect what's available to you. Human and vet grade was more available a couple decades ago. Now it's pretty much all UGL.

Because of that, many labs also operate as sources. So separating the two isn't very helpful. And there are thousands of labs out there. You need to understand the criteria for evaluating a source. You want to know how easy is it to find them? In general, a more private source would be preferred. How long have they been brewing? What's their rep like? Did you happen to come across them or did someone you trust refer you?

Ugl can be great. And a lot of pharm grade is fake.

daddyboul

Reaction score
Most UGLs at some point had good gear, but that doesn't mean if the next batch is going to be underdosed or not. Ive seen people say their shit from DP was underdosed and others say it was good(really hope the couple guys you know are real-life friends because most of the positive reviews you see for any UGL are fake, but that doesn't mean all of them are, you just have to sift through). The only way you are going to know if gear is fake or not is if you cook it up yourself(assuming your powder is real, but I honestly don't know how often powders are faked, test is pretty cheap), or if you know a guy who cooks up his own. Personally, if its a possibility for you, look for domestic, there are plenty of better, and more importantly, consistent places you can get your gear from. Stick around a while, talk to the right people, and try not to ask about sources or UGLs, you are looking to get scammed. If you want some of the users experiences with DP just type in dragon pharma in the search bar at the top right, you are not the first person to ask about dp on this board. Stay safe

Reaction score
Depends where you get it, I think if you do some research you'll find sources just about everyone uses
Also,I'm not sure if this is a source board or not but boards like thee usually have connections,..

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Be patient, do research and make friends good sources will come. Have had better gear from UGL than sources who have “human grade” I’ve gotten stuff that is supposed to be some legit pharm company like Bayer etc and it had the legit label and a batch number and it turned out to be so fake so it’s really only a sure bet if you get a script from your doctor
but this is why blood work is so crucial because it can give you a good gauge at how your gear is

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I am in the USA in the mason dixon line. I plan on sticking around. Not sure how to make friends on a board, but i will be asking plenty of questions when I start trt mid january. I am going to cruise of course for a bit as doc with be dialing it in. He is aware i plan to use extra gear and does not have an issue as long as i "dont go overboard" he has some masters competitors who are customers because they crashed their natural levels so i got lucky with him. After I am dialed in it will be epiandro and maybe one of the banned PH that you can find easy that look like supplements. I ahve also tried a couple sarms and hear there are some really anabolic ones like yk11 and s23. Between them i figure i can make a cycle. Now ment seemst o have a following but too many people say it gives you gyno i am not sure. Once I figure by then ( about a year) i will hopefully make some contacts. What is said about contacts is that back in the 1990s when i was actually in shape and had a pretty nice build ( competitors words) for a natural. One of the "big guys" at my gym said he could help me out when i asked him. At the time the going rate for an amp of sustonon was $17 and $150 for a 10cc vial of test cypionate 200mg ml which was from a pharmacist friend and human grade. This was 1997. I am trying to find a friend in common that i can re approach him.

Reaction score
ATPillarofBallance made some great suggestions. If I can add something. This may be a bit much, but this is what I do. As PoB stated you pretty much are dealing with all UGL at this point. However, in the UGL World there are many who are just normal folks making the product, but there are some people that have real experience with chemistry and making medicine. Current or former Chemists and Scientists. Ask scientific questions just like your would if you call Pfitzer. If they know what they are doing you will know they have the experience. Since there are so many sources email them the same scientific question and see the answers you get. Can be from basic sterilization to actually what equipment is used to run HPLC? And how is the test actually calculated? You can see these questions cannot be answered in complete by all. This to me is a problem.

956Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The first TRT Rx I received (in a decade) from a (legal UGL) compounding pharmacy was recalled by the feds. It was a bogus recall so the MD told patients to bare and grin it.
Fired the doctor resuming treatment from your local trusted UGL ftw.

New Threads