Hobbies/Entertainment outside the Gym.

Reaction score
Rugby, mountain biking, climbing/mountaineering.

Just wish I didn't have to work, cus there really aren't enough hours in the day.

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hunting (archery ), fishing, camping, shooting shit, and my all time favorite raising gamecocks!

G

Georgia

I shoot things up putting them down *In Planet Fitness juicehead voice*

MTgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
Full time mom...is that a hobby? I don't know, but we have fun! We hike, bike, and play a lot. I own a candle making biz, but that's my hobby too. It's my creative outlet.

Wish I could shoot more, but that's not really practical with a 3 &5 year old.

Split and stack firewood for the upcoming long winter.

I read a lot too, but after the kids go to bed.

Big into self renovating our home right now. About to refinish some hardwood floors.

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lets see I mountain bike, skuba dive, skydive, jiu jitsu practitioner and teacher, chess, long walks on the beach, and powerlifting! you know only the essentials for me!

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Select the one with the [IMG ] tags or just put those tags around your link.

But I wanted to say that is a SWEET little lake/pond. Love the clear water. Ever swim in it? Well probably not because you mentioned it has SNAKES? I don't see how as it is clear and no trees or cover.

Any bass?

No bass. I'm a crappie man. I have channel cats and crappie. I do swim all the time and as far as snake go I have only shot 3 this year. Now I did shoot a record size one 2 days ago. I will post a pic of it. It was 6'2". Just a diamond back water snake. non poisonous. I don't know where they come from or where they live but they do live here. My pitbulls take care of most of the snake problems. They love killing them.

G

Georgia

Those large crappies around 1-2 pounds will fight harder than those 1-2 pound bass. And a 1-2 pound crappie looks way more impressive than a 1-2 pound bass anyway.

Pitbull looks mean as fuck

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup EDC ny. And holy fuck I'm tired at work.
This was my 5th EDC. I used to live in LA

Cool. How's EDC NY? Never been to an event on the east coast. I plan on going to FL next year around spring break time. I've seen that theres a huge EDM event at that time plus heard a lot of good things about the clubs in Miami.

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Full time mom...is that a hobby? I don't know, but we have fun! We hike, bike, and play a lot. I own a candle making biz, but that's my hobby too. It's my creative outlet.

Wish I could shoot more, but that's not really practical with a 3 &5 year old.

Split and stack firewood for the upcoming long winter.

I read a lot too, but after the kids go to bed.

Big into self renovating our home right now. About to refinish some hardwood floors.

Haha, I think it qualifies as a hobby, after being a full time mom to 3 you actually end up having
"The wheels on the bus go round & round & the itsy bitsy spider" as part of your library on your IPOD :( lol

I enjoy all outdoor activities, love scuba diving, conoeing, sketching, cooking & reading...

Oenomaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Movies are my thing, any kind. Like to listen to music, not creative enough to make any of my own but there isn't much I won't try once. Have a small son, he gets any free time I have to beat me up or whatever he wants to do.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
getting my ass kicked in mma school,learning about drugs,taking drugs with pretty girls,making teeth,cooking,clubs and concerts,tattoos,watchin scarface,talkin to all u juiceheads,thats about it

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I enjoy yard work an ongoing project, working on my fish tank, my pond out back, camping, atving, and movies. But with shift work I don't have much time for anything else.