Thanks

To increase doses mid cycle

Would it be a big deal or worth it to jump up to 600mg test from 500 and 300mg deca from 200? Have any of you ever increased you doses mid cycle and what was the outcome?
    The predetermined wish to destroy everything you know through your own arrogance.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

Re: bump up

Originally Posted by Malevolence View Post
    Would it be a big deal or worth it to jump up to 600mg test from 500 and 300mg deca from 200? Have any of you ever increased you doses mid cycle and what was the outcome?
    My last cycle, when it was supposed to end, I dropped the bold cyp and upped the test from 500 to 750. Of course there was a difference. I was stronger, bigger and greasier and my nipples were itchy as ****... This is your first cycle in 8 years or something? Is that what I saw in the other thread? If so I say run a test only cycle at 500 or 600. Drop the deca. Start off like a newb again. Just my 2 shiken breasts.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

I'd keep it the same. Only thing I've ever gained from upping test in the middle of a cycle was a shit load of bacne. Question, why the deca so low? You just running it to lube up the joints? If you're gonna up anything up the deca to 400 but I'm with POB. If this is your first cycle in 8 years keep it simple and go test only. You'll make great gains from it and wot have to worry about prolactin from the deca.

Thanks

Ya basically the deca is for Joint sup. I am pin 50mg winni eod also so I think I am gonna hang on to the deca. Also I plan on running Deca at a higher dose eventually so I with this one I can get an idea what my body thinks of it. I am only 5 weeks in so I think you guys are right and I am gonna leave the test where it is at. thanks
    The predetermined wish to destroy everything you know through your own arrogance.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 Times in 706 Posts

500 test is no different then 600 test so no reason to up that. Your goals in this cycle were to stay cut or cut more and that is why we have your deca dose set low. It is there strictly to supplement your joints with lubrication. If you decide to up your deca then you are changing your goals. Stay course bro

Thanks

hahaha CS/Gear police. I think you need to put voice of reason in there somewhere too. Just puttin some feelers out there to see what different outcomes could be or different experiences.