Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,963 Times in 1,162 Posts
    Dude, my levels werent low enough to go through a real doc. They certainly would be now if I bottomed out and I know of a very liberal doc nearby that understands all about AAS. Ill go get a script eventually, but if I bottom out my test now, Im gonna be an emotional wreck so theres no chance of doing that until I have some more time sober.

I started at the clinic across the street from you and they charge $250 a month. I studied this stuff for a long time and it took me three years of shitty blood tests to finally jump on it. And then AAS.

All you really want to watch for on your blood tests are Total and free test, SHBG, Estrogen, Cholesterol and Triglycerides, PSA, hematocrit, and RBC. Blood pressure too but that seems to be related entirely to estro

My cholesterol dropped by about 100 points on trt and my triglycerides by almost half. Low T is phucking terrible for you.

If youre trying to figure out a dose "for life", you want to highest amount you can use without needing ancillaries. I can run 200mg with no adex without issue. Probably could run higher really but 200 mg is plenty and it keeps be in normal physiologic range. Id say start there and do bloodwork through privatemdlabs after 6 weeks of your trt dose and let's look at em.

I dont know enough about hcg to know the best dosages but I think if you run it every ten weeks for about ten days, youll keep your nuts from shrinking and shutting down in the long term.

Just always keep a couple extra vials of test on hand (cuz you never know) and this will become simple. In the long term, Id want to run bloods near the middle of your cruises and blasts just to know and keep hematocrit from jumping up to dangerous places.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,274 Times in 3,678 Posts
    Hcg 250iu 2x/wk to maintain better fertility

Gadawd is correct: you want the highest dose without ancillaries. However, some guys don’t need an ai on 400mg/wk.

For true trt your test levels don’t need to go above 1000 in the trough IMO. That’s more than a replacement dose but it is reasonable.

The Vanilla Godzilla

Thanks
    Research dr. Crisler, he has the best hcg protocol and this is his old one that has stood the test of time:

This is how i ran mine: TRT ONLY 1 pin of test per week

Monday: 200 mlg test cyp,

Wed: 1 mlg anastrozole

Friday: 250 iu hcg
    (Might be less or more depending on blood work, testicle fullness, and or estrogen levels, or honestly bitchyness)

Sunday: 250 iu hcg
    (Read above)

If ur estrogen gets out of wack back off the amounts of hcg ur pinning, re do bloods 2-4 weeks later and pay attention to ur bitchyness and overall moods and testicle size

So according to Crisler's old version (that i believe worked the best)

U would take ur hcg in 2 phases, weird but amazing

First shot is 2 days before ur test shot IF ur doing ur full test shot all in 1 pin, the 2nd hcg shot is the day before ur test shot

He has changed this to a new protocol but i never changed to it because

I felt amazing and wore the wife out she hasnt been the same since tbh

"I think I'm gonna try to do a barrel role, and if that goes good, I'm just gonna nose down and call it a night"

"Nahh....I'm a white Guy"

Muther Fawken RICH -RIP BIG BALLS

Thanks
    New to the forum and was interested in this thread. Been on trt since 40 I’m 60 now. I think all the concerns have been covered as far a blood work goes. If you are in this forever you will need to watch the condition of your prostate. As me it is not if it is when you end up with issues. It is bad enough when you are late 70s early 80s but you don’t want to deal with it in your 50s or 60s. The other thing is your red count being elevated. That is another potential side that is a ticking time bomb.
    i have been getting my test from my dr. My insurance refuses more than 250 mg eow. It is just enough to get by.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 Times in 847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grego View Post
    New to the forum and was interested in this thread. Been on trt since 40 I’m 60 now. I think all the concerns have been covered as far a blood work goes. If you are in this forever you will need to watch the condition of your prostate. As me it is not if it is when you end up with issues. It is bad enough when you are late 70s early 80s but you don’t want to deal with it in your 50s or 60s. The other thing is your red count being elevated. That is another potential side that is a ticking time bomb.
    i have been getting my test from my dr. My insurance refuses more than 250 mg eow. It is just enough to get by.
    Start you’re own thread...you’ll get more responses

You can get the dick just call me the ballsack-Marshall Mathers

If i said it then i meant it-Me

Thanks
    What did you end up doing OP ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12