Hello ug

Reaction score
Hey pretty new to all of this never really even been to a gym but I have always been in good shape and done physical work. Started having some health issues a couple years back got diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue and now I’m fighting to stay in shape and active dropped about 15lbs and steadily declining exercise is hard and painful for me but looking at all aspects including diet.
Don’t worry I’m not one of those super sobby depressing people and please no hugs.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Nice intro. I’m a hugger but I’ll back off for you.

How can we help?

welcome to The Underground

Reaction score
Atm I’m just going to lurk around and read for a bit I came here because of some research papers I saw about HGH and Testosterone helping with the symptoms and I almost bought stuff from one of those over seas websites luckily I research things to death and put a pause on it lol. Right now trying to figure how how to get threw one rep without my arms feeling like they are going to fall off haven’t lost my strength just my stamina it’s like it hit my ceiling instantly and my muscles hurt for days after any strain doctors tell me exercise will make it better so I’ve been fighting threw it trying to keep myself fit.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Sorry to hear about your health issues... Believe it or not, people with fibromyalgia tend to get relief from deep-tissue/fascial massage. You could look into that, but keep fighting and don't accept defeat.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Atm I’m just going to lurk around and read for a bit I came here because of some research papers I saw about HGH and Testosterone helping with the symptoms and I almost bought stuff from one of those over seas websites luckily I research things to death and put a pause on it lol. Right now trying to figure how how to get threw one rep without my arms feeling like they are going to fall off haven’t lost my strength just my stamina it’s like it hit my ceiling instantly and my muscles hurt for days after any strain doctors tell me exercise will make it better so I’ve been fighting threw it trying to keep myself fit.

How old are you? And have they done full metabolic blood panels on you? I'm curious where your hormones are at....?

Reaction score
36 currently at 165 lbs don’t think they have checked hormones not sure had so many damn tests this year so far every blood panel they have ran everything looks fantastic Folic was bearly high.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
36 currently at 165 lbs don’t think they have checked hormones not sure had so many damn tests this year so far every blood panel they have ran everything looks fantastic Folic was bearly high.

Look back through the tests and see what hormones they have tested... I'd start there. When my test was low, I couldn't push through my workouts and my body hurt. I had no energy and no stamina.

Reaction score
Look back through the tests and see what hormones they have tested... I'd start there. When my test was low, I couldn't push through my workouts and my body hurt. I had no energy and no stamina.
I agree, definitely get those hormones checked. I was the same way, absolutely no drive, falling asleep tired at noon and my body hurt all the time.

Welcome!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Welcome Irish hope things start to get better for you soon

Grego

Reaction score
Welcome, I will second, third and fourth finding out what your testosterone levels are. If you have recient labs and can get copies from your dr. I would suggest getting a hold of them and looking through them. Google is wonderful for learning what it all means. If your dr. is willing to it helps understand if they would go through the labs with you

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome, I will second, third and fourth finding out what your testosterone levels are. If you have recient labs and can get copies from your dr. I would suggest getting a hold of them and looking through them. Google is wonderful for learning what it all means. If your dr. is willing to it helps understand if they would go through the labs with you

We can also help you read and interpret your bloodwork.

Greg just uses Google because he is old fashioned that way.

New Threads