Help on Gyno issue - Ostarine

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best just to be spoon fed by Zilla at this point. Nearly all of what you stated above is incorrect.

Ex: you are no longer injecting exogenous test, therefor you are not readily converting any into e2. You can easily crash your e2 levels by taking an ai while off test and on pct.

Estrodiol rebound isn’t a reality: it doesn’t happen.

SERMs won’t increase your E2 because it caused you body to start producing endogenous testosterone. Again, your body chiefly converts exogenous (ie injeced) test to e2.

Stick around and read up. For now just do as your told by our in house expert and forget what you think you know.

Yes & yes

good post. OP, read & learn brother. You will come out of here AAS educated shortly.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
Best just to be spoon fed by Zilla at this point. Nearly all of what you stated above is incorrect.

Ex: you are no longer injecting exogenous test, therefor you are not readily converting any into e2. You can easily crash your e2 levels by taking an ai while off test and on pct.

Estrodiol rebound isn’t a reality: it doesn’t happen.

SERMs won’t increase your E2 because it caused you body to start producing endogenous testosterone. Again, your body chiefly converts exogenous (ie injeced) test to e2.

Stick around and read up. For now just do as your told by our in house expert and forget what you think you know.

Actually it is going to be harder to crash his E2 levels now that he is off exogenous testosterone. His HPTA feedback loop is working again (presumably). As E2 levels decrease, more testosterone will be made by his body to compensate which in turn results in more aromatization.

He is in effect running AI-Monotherapy. And also happens to be running Tamoxifen at the same time which also gets the HPTA to crank out more testosterone (which aromatizes). He is switching to Raloxifene however so this effect will be lost.

Granted his testicles can only put out a finite amount of testosterone so you have to keep the AI dose within reason.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Thanks Megatron. I definitely forgot the feedback loop works without exogenous test introduced.

Reaction score
Actually it is going to be harder to crash his E2 levels now that he is off exogenous testosterone. His HPTA feedback loop is working again (presumably). As E2 levels decrease, more testosterone will be made by his body to compensate which in turn results in more aromatization.

He is in effect running AI-Monotherapy. And also happens to be running Tamoxifen at the same time which also gets the HPTA to crank out more testosterone (which aromatizes). He is switching to Raloxifene however so this effect will be lost.

Granted his testicles can only put out a finite amount of testosterone so you have to keep the AI dose within reason.

So on Ralox, is a small does AI (as needed) warranted ? or only on Tamox. Ralox has less of an effect on Test than Tamox. (on day 4 of Ralox)

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score

His E2 levels will still go down systematically, which isn't the goal. We know this from the data looking into adex for AI mono that causes a 50% reduction in E2 with, granted, a dose that is too high to be relevant here. The overall t:e ratio also changes, which isn't necessarily a good thing.

All of this stuff is cool & all but I fail to see how it justifies the inclusion of an AI for gyno treatment so...is this just a case of correcting Jin on some of his factual inaccuracies or actually advocating the use of an AI here? If the former, then cool, if the latter then please explain.

Last edited:

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
His E2 levels will still go down systematically, which isn't the goal. We know this from the data looking into adex for AI mono that causes a 50% reduction in E2 with, granted, a dose that is too high to be relevant here. The overall t:e ratio also changes, which isn't necessarily a good thing.

All of this stuff is cool & all but I fail to see how it justifies the inclusion of an AI for gyno treatment so...is this just a case of correcting Jin on some of his factual inaccuracies or actually advocating the use of an AI here? If the former, then cool, if the latter then please explain.

I'm not recommending that he use an AI in this case. As you said, I was simply saying it would not work like Jin was describing.

Reaction score
Update. Ralox is the shit. 3 weeks in after moving to Ralox (60MG per day) from Tamox and the lump is almost gone. Lump went from over an inch to almost non existent. I still feel something there and at time the nipple has a slight tenderness to it but as for the fibrous feeling tissue its almost all gone.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Glad it is working for you.

Reaction score
I do however have one question from a cycle standpoint. As now I have had gyno and caught it. is it prudent to assume I should be running ralox or nolva on cycle (say 30 mg daily Ralox or 10 mg Daily Nolva) (despite the possible impact in IGF levels (I thin Nolva has a greater impact than Ralox)) to help protect in addition to my Aromisin. My next cycle is going to incorporate a DBol kicker for 4 weeks then Deca and Test and since they are WET compounds I do not want a repeat.

Reaction score
I do however have one question from a cycle standpoint. As now I have had gyno and caught it. is it prudent to assume I should be running ralox or nolva on cycle (say 30 mg daily Ralox or 10 mg Daily Nolva) (despite the possible impact in IGF levels (I thin Nolva has a greater impact than Ralox)) to help protect in addition to my Aromisin. My next cycle is going to incorporate a DBol kicker for 4 weeks then Deca and Test and since they are WET compounds I do not want a repeat.

Bump. Jin, Zilla comments

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

If you are gyno prone the last thing you should run is Dbol.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You can run Nolva preventively, sure. No dbol for you.

Reaction score
OK update, dropped the DBol from the cycle won't be running. Started pinning NPP 100MG EOD, Prop 75MG ED and Deca (300) .75 ML 2x per week. Starting Test E start of week 3 (gonna run the prop and NPP to week 6) then continue to week 14 Test E at 600 P/W and Deca at 400 PW. 1 week into it. Started running Pharma Aromosin at 25 MG EOD. Nip flared up sore as hell and slight puffiness. Started back in the Ralox at 60 MG ED (3 days now) and seemed to calm it back down. Bloods planned for week 6. Plan is to control the gyno / estro and run Ralox throughout.

Thoughts on the Aromosin - keep at 25 MG EOD or cut to 12.5 ED (pills are a PIA to split) I also have Liquid Stane if needed but prefer to keep with the pharma grade. Also, an comment on proactively introducing liquid prami at .125 ED and eventially ramping up to .25 or higher if needed. I have ran prami on all my tren cycles and handle sides well at lower doses.

New Threads