2nd cycle critique. Let's go

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
And I dont clean pools Jin. Not usually anyway. Lol

I have a brother for that.

If you need a heater installed though, or pretty much anything else fixed, then Im your huckleberry

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Also, based on JymJunkie's earlier post, Im considering changing my handle to "The Tank". Will reevaluate this idea in the AM when the Indica has worn off.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I dont foresee hairloss being an issue but I can find that out next month pretty quick with a single bottle of prop and then change the plan if necessary.

Jin's right. I dont need a cycle to get me through the work. It was more to keep from losing muscle, motivate me more to keep going 100 percent in the gym, and harden up a little for summer.

Should be fun!

Nobody listens to me but I swear topical nizoral shampoo really helps with mild hair thinning.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nobody listens to me but I swear topical nizoral shampoo really helps with mild hair thinning.
Haha I believe you man. Nizoral has been well known in the bodybuilding world to help with thinning hair. There are a couple others as well that aren't known so well but are pretty good too.

Reaction score
Also, based on JymJunkie's earlier post, Im considering changing my handle to "The Tank". Will reevaluate this idea in the AM when the Indica has worn off.
You should also consider “Jymjunkies guy”

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Late to the party, but I'll weigh-in anyway. I'd stick with yer Test / Mast combo for a 2nd cycle. Couple reasons...

- You mentioned ye have a lot going on in yer life outside the gym (pregnant wife, long hours, bump in work-stress in the spring). Tren may roll of ye in terms of sides and it may not. As stated, trensomnia is a b1tch and tren can lead to spiked anxiety, aggression / depression. IMO, not the right time of life for ye to test those waters

- Mast (hair loss aside) is one compound that has consistently elevated my overall headspace / state of well-being. Not in a "I'm going to destroy the gym and kill ye all" kind of way, more of a general "alpha" / "I got this" kind of way. Yea, it can make ye want to hump the fireplace also, but nothing wrong with some pregnant lovin' from my perspective - can also make yer Missus feel a bit more womanly instead of like a baby-making blob :) (if she's feeling that way)

Plenty of time once things settle for ye to hop the Tren Train. I'd keep it simple for now. Adding Mast should get ye the kind of bump ye need to both survive the work day and to survive yer pregnant Missus.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Late to the party, but I'll weigh-in anyway. I'd stick with yer Test / Mast combo for a 2nd cycle. Couple reasons...

- You mentioned ye have a lot going on in yer life outside the gym (pregnant wife, long hours, bump in work-stress in the spring). Tren may roll of ye in terms of sides and it may not. As stated, trensomnia is a b1tch and tren can lead to spiked anxiety, aggression / depression. IMO, not the right time of life for ye to test those waters

- Mast (hair loss aside) is one compound that has consistently elevated my overall headspace / state of well-being. Not in a "I'm going to destroy the gym and kill ye all" kind of way, more of a general "alpha" / "I got this" kind of way. Yea, it can make ye want to hump the fireplace also, but nothing wrong with some pregnant lovin' from my perspective - can also make yer Missus feel a bit more womanly instead of like a baby-making blob :) (if she's feeling that way)

Plenty of time once things settle for ye to hop the Tren Train. I'd keep it simple for now. Adding Mast should get ye the kind of bump ye need to both survive the work day and to survive yer pregnant Missus.

Thanks very much. Exactly what Ive been thinking.

Now, from the experts: as far as AI's go, what would you all guesstimate Id need? I know only bloodwork will tell me but I dont super aromatize and Im getting pretty low in bf already. I figured Id do what I did on 500 and just take .5mg adex on pinning days and let the masteron do the rest and then up the adex if necessary.

Also, because masteron works by blocking receptors, can you really trust a blood test or will they always be skewed towards high E2 without really feeling the repercussions of high E2?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks very much. Exactly what Ive been thinking.

Now, from the experts: as far as AI's go, what would you all guesstimate Id need? I know only bloodwork will tell me but I dont super aromatize and Im getting pretty low in bf already. I figured Id do what I did on 500 and just take .5mg adex on pinning days and let the masteron do the rest and then up the adex if necessary.

Also, because masteron works by blocking receptors, can you really trust a blood test or will they always be skewed towards high E2 without really feeling the repercussions of high E2?

Adex .5mg 2x weekly should be plenty at yer proposed Test dosing. Like you said, the bloods will tell and ye can adjust as needed. Too much adex can muck up yer joints in addition to crashin' yr E2.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Bumping around the thought of superdrol over var. Thoughts? Keep in mind Ill be training for and competing in a powerlifting meet during all this.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Anadrol has rocketed my strength

Bumping around the thought of superdrol over var. Thoughts? Keep in mind Ill be training for and competing in a powerlifting meet during all this.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Anadrol has rocketed my strength

Yeah, I considered that but Im already on blood pressure meds so Im concerned about a drug that would definitely raise it more. Anavar is appealing because it's really mild and supedrol bc it isnt known for large bumps in BP but anadrol is notorious for it.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
With 8 hour half life is it not something you could just keep an eye on and stop if need be?

Yeah, I considered that but Im already on blood pressure meds so Im concerned about a drug that would definitely raise it more. Anavar is appealing because it's really mild and supedrol bc it isnt known for large bumps in BP but anadrol is notorious for it.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Been hypertensive and medicated since age 14. Always a concern for me. Anadrol didn’t significantly raise my BP.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Don’t read tread but I saw you skip over POBs comment. I learned the hard way. (Am learning)

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I’m with you but somehow he’s going to turn out to be right :32 (11):

I would get anxiety just from running the stuff whether the drug caused it or not. Lol

New Threads