2nd cycle critique. Let's go

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Test tren and mast has been good to me over the years. I was already 70% bald long before any cycles or trt and I'm still exactly the same. It didn't make me lose any hair. Tren sides like everything else affect everyone differently but at 300 I'd say youd be good. I usually run drol in the beginning and it doesn't mess with my blood pressure. Finishing with var after my tren cycle made me a vascular mofo and looking jacked. Tren isn't for everyone but I'd recommend at least try it.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Well, cycle plans changed. Ive been running 200 mg masteron enth for a little while now to try it out and I started shedding hair pretty good. So, I tried anyway.

So this cycle will be test/var. Test at 750/wk, just havent exactly figured out the anavar timing. Kickstart for 3 weeks and then close for three weeks at 40mg/day was my thought. What do you guys think?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I loved oral right in the middle of cycle, I felt I kept all the gains

Well, cycle plans changed. Ive been running 200 mg masteron enth for a little while now to try it out and I started shedding hair pretty good. So, I tried anyway.

So this cycle will be test/var. Test at 750/wk, just havent exactly figured out the anavar timing. Kickstart for 3 weeks and then close for three weeks at 40mg/day was my thought. What do you guys think?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol ... Ready for this?

Run tren. Hear me out.

Tren is gonna ruin your ability to get a solid 8 hours. Since you are gonna be all run down doing long days anyway, **** it, run tren and blast thru it. I was always lean as **** coming into final exams at the end of each semester cause I would run blasts to reduce my need for sleep. I graduated cum loudly

YES

K.I.S.S. is what you need to do!

16 weeks. 750mg Test E+500mg Tren Base. Test pinned 1x a week, Tren Base pinned 2-3x a week.

Almost similar to next blast (1.5g Test E+500mg Tren Base) lol+

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

**** no, do tren like POB and me says. And my opinion is my previous reply.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would get anxiety just from running the stuff whether the drug caused it or not. Lol

Why? No reason to have anxiety over it. I AM biased though, since I don't get sides except night sweat.

Regardless, Tren Base allows you to change things quickly if sides become too severe.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I have pretty terrible anxiety day to day anymore man. Tren is just not something I need in my life at this time with a pregnant wife and my stressful season coming on. I need to feel good.

Honestly, that's the only reason I wanted to run masteron at all.

And I felt pretty solid on 500 mg test. I had zero sides and made pretty appreciable strength gains. Im pretty sure that after 16 weeks of test/var (var for probably 8-10 total), Id stick a 450 bench. (Go ahead and doubt me snake, I dare you)

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
40 mgs Anavar might be a bit low but give it a shot. You can always bump it a bit higher. Unless of course you're lucky enough to get pharma. And yes, smart choice staying away from tren. dont listen to bullshit

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
40 mgs Anavar might be a bit low but give it a shot. You can always bump it a bit higher. Unless of course you're lucky enough to get pharma. And yes, smart choice staying away from tren. dont listen to bullshit

Dont know why I typed 40. Was thinking 50/day in two doses divided 30/20 but could go up from there if necessary

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dont know why I typed 40. Was thinking 50/day in two doses divided 30/20 but could go up from there if necessary

Haha ok then! give it a ride

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why? No reason to have anxiety over it. I AM biased though, since I don't get sides except night sweat.

Regardless, Tren Base allows you to change things quickly if sides become too severe.
you didnt get sides ..Every cycle and blast can be different..So dont always expect to be side effect free..As you age your body changes and will respond differently

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have pretty terrible anxiety day to day anymore man. Tren is just not something I need in my life at this time with a pregnant wife and my stressful season coming on. I need to feel good.

Honestly, that's the only reason I wanted to run masteron at all.

And I felt pretty solid on 500 mg test. I had zero sides and made pretty appreciable strength gains. Im pretty sure that after 16 weeks of test/var (var for probably 8-10 total), Id stick a 450 bench. (Go ahead and doubt me snake, I dare you)

Damn, that sucks. At least you're do what you can. Get that ****in 450 bench! It ain't shit for you-you already got the 450 in ya. That bench press gonna feel like a lil bitch when you pop out 450 with ****in ease!

No sarcasm, I talk shit when goin' for goals. Doin it for you this time around. I'm proud for you.

Since I use DBs exclusively, I dunno my BB bench, but you may be ahead of me! I gotta catch up, get my max to 210lb DB's and show you up!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Damn, that sucks. At least you're do what you can. Get that ****in 450 bench! It ain't shit for you-you already got the 450 in ya. That bench press gonna feel like a lil bitch when you pop out 450 with ****in ease!

No sarcasm, I talk shit when goin' for goals. Doin it for you this time around. I'm proud for you.

Since I use DBs exclusively, I dunno my BB bench, but you may be ahead of me! I gotta catch up, get my max to 210lb DB's and show you up!

I wish my gym had the damn dumbells so I could at least try. Lol

Ill be watching for your progress!

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wish my gym had the damn dumbells so I could at least try. Lol

Ill be watching for your progress!

In my 12th year of lifting/bodybuilding (2018), I chose to K.I.S.S. and made my return to training+goals. BB bench press+all chest exercises, except for flat bench, were removed. My goal is to be the strongest human alive. Disregarding probability, DB Flat Bench was assigned as my chest exercise. If you bench press 220lb DBs for reps, you'll be the strongest human in bench press.

So thats why I exclusively use DBs-more difficulty, and if you bench 220lb DBs perfect for reps, it's universally agreed that person will be the strongest bencher. Try em out some time for a long period! You may end up like me and start believing BB bench=the easy way out lol

Edit: I have a full home gym since 2012. I still have to duct tape my 120s with curl bar plates so I can train with 135 and up, until I buy 150s and 200s later. After 3 weeks on 130s, im ready to go up. Only spent 3 weeks on 120s, too lol Im progressing too fast

Last edited:

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
My gold's goes to 130s. Not sure how many reps Id get with them but my work sets on incline usually start with 120s and drop down as I get tired. I love dumbell inclines but I dont feel dumbell flat bench as well in my chest. Im sure it all depends on the individual though.

You should start a log on this. I want to see you benching the cyr dumbells. Lol

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My gold's goes to 130s. Not sure how many reps Id get with them but my work sets on incline usually start with 120s and drop down as I get tired. I love dumbell inclines but I dont feel dumbell flat bench as well in my chest. Im sure it all depends on the individual though.

You should start a log on this. I want to see you benching the cyr dumbells. Lol

Yea, everyone has their own physiology. Do you think your tonic (stabilizing) muscles may be the reason why your chest has impaired activation?

I truly believe DB usage will make a person stronger compared to BB usage. I feel the reason DB bench isn't used in PLing is because it's harder and possibly more risk. Think of how strong a person would be if they DB flat benched 739lbs raw!

I thought about doing a log once I get to..oh, maybe 180lb DBs. Think of that thread, watching me as I try to reach 200's with being so close.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Yea, everyone has their own physiology. Do you think your tonic (stabilizing) muscles may be the reason why your chest has impaired activation?

I truly believe DB usage will make a person stronger compared to BB usage. I feel the reason DB bench isn't used in PLing is because it's harder and possibly more risk. Think of how strong a person would be if they DB flat benched 739lbs raw!

I thought about doing a log once I get to..oh, maybe 180lb DBs. Think of that thread, watching me as I try to reach 200's with being so close.

It's just a mind muscle connection issue. Some exercises people love and some they hate. I really like my dumbells at a 30 degree incline so it's not very steep. That's the sweet spot for deep pec stretching with dumbells.

As for powerlifting with dumbells, I think it would be hard to call a rep "good" once you got to really struggling.

I think you're right though that dumbells have a lot of advantages and people pigeon hole themselves into sticking with bar only. I use dumbells on every chest day, they just arent always first. Im a yates guy mostly though, so at most I'm only doing 2 work sets per exercise. Usually just one. Ive seen by far my biggest gains working this way.

Once this test gets going good, Ill post a vid of a real brutal bench drop set. 405-315-225-135. Gonna be fun!

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's just a mind muscle connection issue. Some exercises people love and some they hate. I really like my dumbells at a 30 degree incline so it's not very steep. That's the sweet spot for deep pec stretching with dumbells.

As for powerlifting with dumbells, I think it would be hard to call a rep "good" once you got to really struggling.

I think you're right though that dumbells have a lot of advantages and people pigeon hole themselves into sticking with bar only. I use dumbells on every chest day, they just arent always first. Im a yates guy mostly though, so at most I'm only doing 2 work sets per exercise. Usually just one. Ive seen by far my biggest gains working this way.

Once this test gets going good, Ill post a vid of a real brutal bench drop set. 405-315-225-135. Gonna be fun!

Do you go all the way down where you feel your pectorals stretch? I notice a lot of people NEVER do the most important part of bench press:

Lowering your elbows below your body (or as low as possibly can). That "stretch" part of the lift is where you get the most tension and mind+muscle connection.

Good point on judging. I guess they would have to judge on doing 1 rep with "perfect form". Kinda hard lol

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Yep. Deep deep stretch with dumbells

New Threads