2nd cycle critique. Let's go

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
So Im thinking ahead to my spring cycle. Im gonna wait until Ive been about equal off from my first cycle. First cycle was 500 test cyp.

In the spring, my work picks up big time. So Im working long hours, outdoors, in a labor intensive job. My diet typically gets worse, my energy for training suffers, and I usually just get worn down.

I figure a cycle can only help with all of that. I plan to go harder than I ever have in the spring and dont want to lose anything Ive gained over the winter. I dont know what youd call the goal of this cycle but you get the idea. My thoughts were a 16 week cycle of test enth at 600-750 mg, 500mg mast enth, and maybe end the last 6 weeks with anavar at 60-80mg daily.

Im concerned about hair loss with mast so Id like to "try it out" before loading up for a full cycle. Can I run mast prop for a couple of weeks during my trt to see if I have shedding? If so, how much and how long would that typically take to show up?

Assuming that works out, do I need to even run an AI with test if I have the mast or will the mast be enough? I only ran 1mg per week adex with my 500 mg test cycle and that seemed about perfect.

Im a little concerned about my joints between the masteron and the anavar but we can jump off that bridge when we get to it. Thanks for any help.

Also, leaning more toward the 750 side on the test. I dont need pillar calling me a pussy more than he already does.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol ... Ready for this?

Run tren. Hear me out.

Tren is gonna ruin your ability to get a solid 8 hours. Since you are gonna be all run down doing long days anyway, **** it, run tren and blast thru it. I was always lean as **** coming into final exams at the end of each semester cause I would run blasts to reduce my need for sleep. I graduated cum loudly

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Damn you Pillar..........

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
You answered me so Ill answer you. While I might be busting ass and working hard in the spring, Ill still be able to get 6-8 hours of sleep a night and I will want them. Beyond that, the negatives associated with overall health (both physical and mental) just make tren seem like a poor choice to me.

Ill be honest, a test cycle really helped me mentally get through the worst of the shit I got going on as far as early recovery. And I think a test/mast/var cycle might have even more of a positive effect as far as that goes, but the anxiety/depression that MIGHT come with tren just makes it a no go for me. I got enough of that on a regular basis these days and by spring my wife will be VERY pregnant. I dont need anything that might compound issues that Ill already have in my life. Spring is pretty damn stressful.

But I do very much appreciate your input Pillar. Thanks!

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
the last person that thought going against one of POB's recommendations was never seen around here again & that was five goddamn years ago

he's probably sleeping right now or off somewhere eating a box of gingersnaps so you still have time to reconsider that last post and edit what you got

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
All these questions will be irrelevant in a year when you are on a gram a week of TrenboloneReplacementTherapy.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You answered me so Ill answer you. While I might be busting ass and working hard in the spring, Ill still be able to get 6-8 hours of sleep a night and I will want them. Beyond that, the negatives associated with overall health (both physical and mental) just make tren seem like a poor choice to me.

Ill be honest, a test cycle really helped me mentally get through the worst of the shit I got going on as far as early recovery. And I think a test/mast/var cycle might have even more of a positive effect as far as that goes, but the anxiety/depression that MIGHT come with tren just makes it a no go for me. I got enough of that on a regular basis these days and by spring my wife will be VERY pregnant. I dont need anything that might compound issues that Ill already have in my life. Spring is pretty damn stressful.

But I do very much appreciate your input Pillar. Thanks!

Haha ok then stick with the mast. 750 test and 400ish mast would be fine. Npp would be a good alternative too for some joint pain relief. Run it around the same dose.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I like POB's Tren idea for you. Those sides with Tren seem to be dose dependent so maybe keep it light at 300mg/wk. I'm not a mast lover personally for the reasons you mentioned. I also would think that if Mast has the same effect on your sex drive that it does for most guys, you may not want that given your future situation. Take it from a guy who had four children, the booty train is not stopping by your place much any more so there's no reason to have a heightened need for sex during this time.

You could add in the var as a finisher. With a solid diet and training, 4 weeks at 50 mg/day during a Tren cycle will make you look jacked.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
You guys are all confusing me. Lol

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Make it simple trt test 300mg tren and anavar somewhere in there. Personally I would do it slap bang in the middle of my cycle I did that with tbol and had great results.

You guys are all confusing me. Lol

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Based on your initial opening post I would suggest you just stick to your original plan. Your explanation of how intense your workload, training, wife being very pregnant, and life as hectic as you make it sound to be? running tren is just not a wise idea. You just might crash and burn. If you catch trensomnia during all that ? No man, not worth it. Your initial cycle plan is a good call.

Jymjunkie

Reaction score
Anyone else have any experience with EQ? If hair loss is a concern from the mast, and days are going to be long and grueling, would eq not give somewhat of a boost in endurance? My old roommate had a similar job and work
schedule and ran a 20wk test,eq,var cycle and this dude looked like he had just left the gym on his way to work in the morning.
just thinking of some other alternatives..

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I don’t think basing a cycle on Gadawgs work load is necessary. Not to take anything away from him but it’s not as though he is working with a pick in a mine for 10 hours a day.

Also he is already well conditioned.

Will boldenone increase endurance? Yes.

Does he need to run boldenone to be able to effectively clean the hell out of some pools? No.

Jymjunkie

Reaction score
I don’t think basing a cycle on Gadawgs work load is necessary. Not to take anything away from him but it’s not as though he is working with a pick in a mine for 10 hours a day.

Also he is already well conditioned.

Will boldenone increase endurance? Yes.

Does he need to run boldenone to be able to effectively clean the hell out of some pools? No.

Totally agree with you Jin, i train with Dawg a couple days a week and my guy is a tank.
but after working those long hours and then trying to find that push in the gym to force the last few reps, i can see where bold would be beneficial. not trying to deter the idea of the masteron, but if hairloss were an issue and tren is completely off limits, could bold be used as a second option?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I dont foresee hairloss being an issue but I can find that out next month pretty quick with a single bottle of prop and then change the plan if necessary.

Jin's right. I dont need a cycle to get me through the work. It was more to keep from losing muscle, motivate me more to keep going 100 percent in the gym, and harden up a little for summer.

Should be fun!

New Threads