Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,026 Times in 1,193 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    40 mgs Anavar might be a bit low but give it a shot. You can always bump it a bit higher. Unless of course you're lucky enough to get pharma. And yes, smart choice staying away from tren. dont listen to bullshit
    Dont know why I typed 40. Was thinking 50/day in two doses divided 30/20 but could go up from there if necessary

Thanks
    Thanked 7,128 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadawg View Post
    Dont know why I typed 40. Was thinking 50/day in two doses divided 30/20 but could go up from there if necessary
    Haha ok then! give it a ride
    "The weight teaches you"

Strength First.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,918 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hulksmash View Post
    Why? No reason to have anxiety over it. I AM biased though, since I don't get sides except night sweat.

Regardless, Tren Base allows you to change things quickly if sides become too severe.
    you didnt get sides ..Every cycle and blast can be different..So dont always expect to be side effect free..As you age your body changes and will respond differently

Thanks
    I have pretty terrible anxiety day to day anymore man. Tren is just not something I need in my life at this time with a pregnant wife and my stressful season coming on. I need to feel good.

Honestly, that's the only reason I wanted to run masteron at all.

And I felt pretty solid on 500 mg test. I had zero sides and made pretty appreciable strength gains. Im pretty sure that after 16 weeks of test/var (var for probably 8-10 total), Id stick a 450 bench. (Go ahead and doubt me snake, I dare you)
    Damn, that sucks. At least you're do what you can. Get that ****in 450 bench! It ain't shit for you-you already got the 450 in ya. That bench press gonna feel like a lil bitch when you pop out 450 with ****in ease!

No sarcasm, I talk shit when goin' for goals. Doin it for you this time around. I'm proud for you.

Since I use DBs exclusively, I dunno my BB bench, but you may be ahead of me! I gotta catch up, get my max to 210lb DB's and show you up!

Thanks
    Damn, that sucks. At least you're do what you can. Get that ****in 450 bench! It ain't shit for you-you already got the 450 in ya. That bench press gonna feel like a lil bitch when you pop out 450 with ****in ease!

No sarcasm, I talk shit when goin' for goals. Doin it for you this time around. I'm proud for you.

Since I use DBs exclusively, I dunno my BB bench, but you may be ahead of me! I gotta catch up, get my max to 210lb DB's and show you up!

I wish my gym had the damn dumbells so I could at least try. Lol

Ill be watching for your progress!

Thanks
    I wish my gym had the damn dumbells so I could at least try. Lol

Ill be watching for your progress!
    In my 12th year of lifting/bodybuilding (2018), I chose to K.I.S.S. and made my return to training+goals. BB bench press+all chest exercises, except for flat bench, were removed. My goal is to be the strongest human alive. Disregarding probability, DB Flat Bench was assigned as my chest exercise. If you bench press 220lb DBs for reps, you'll be the strongest human in bench press.

So thats why I exclusively use DBs-more difficulty, and if you bench 220lb DBs perfect for reps, it's universally agreed that person will be the strongest bencher. Try em out some time for a long period! You may end up like me and start believing BB bench=the easy way out lol

Edit: I have a full home gym since 2012. I still have to duct tape my 120s with curl bar plates so I can train with 135 and up, until I buy 150s and 200s later. After 3 weeks on 130s, im ready to go up. Only spent 3 weeks on 120s, too lol Im progressing too fast
    Last edited by hulksmash; 02-11-2019 at 03:03 PM.

Thanks
    My gold's goes to 130s. Not sure how many reps Id get with them but my work sets on incline usually start with 120s and drop down as I get tired. I love dumbell inclines but I dont feel dumbell flat bench as well in my chest. Im sure it all depends on the individual though.

You should start a log on this. I want to see you benching the cyr dumbells. Lol

Thanks
    My gold's goes to 130s. Not sure how many reps Id get with them but my work sets on incline usually start with 120s and drop down as I get tired. I love dumbell inclines but I dont feel dumbell flat bench as well in my chest. Im sure it all depends on the individual though.

You should start a log on this. I want to see you benching the cyr dumbells. Lol
    Yea, everyone has their own physiology. Do you think your tonic (stabilizing) muscles may be the reason why your chest has impaired activation?

I truly believe DB usage will make a person stronger compared to BB usage. I feel the reason DB bench isn't used in PLing is because it's harder and possibly more risk. Think of how strong a person would be if they DB flat benched 739lbs raw!

I thought about doing a log once I get to..oh, maybe 180lb DBs. Think of that thread, watching me as I try to reach 200's with being so close.

Thanks
    Yea, everyone has their own physiology. Do you think your tonic (stabilizing) muscles may be the reason why your chest has impaired activation?

I truly believe DB usage will make a person stronger compared to BB usage. I feel the reason DB bench isn't used in PLing is because it's harder and possibly more risk. Think of how strong a person would be if they DB flat benched 739lbs raw!

I thought about doing a log once I get to..oh, maybe 180lb DBs. Think of that thread, watching me as I try to reach 200's with being so close.

It's just a mind muscle connection issue. Some exercises people love and some they hate. I really like my dumbells at a 30 degree incline so it's not very steep. That's the sweet spot for deep pec stretching with dumbells.

As for powerlifting with dumbells, I think it would be hard to call a rep "good" once you got to really struggling.

I think you're right though that dumbells have a lot of advantages and people pigeon hole themselves into sticking with bar only. I use dumbells on every chest day, they just arent always first. Im a yates guy mostly though, so at most I'm only doing 2 work sets per exercise. Usually just one. Ive seen by far my biggest gains working this way.

Once this test gets going good, Ill post a vid of a real brutal bench drop set. 405-315-225-135. Gonna be fun!

Thanks
    It's just a mind muscle connection issue. Some exercises people love and some they hate. I really like my dumbells at a 30 degree incline so it's not very steep. That's the sweet spot for deep pec stretching with dumbells.

As for powerlifting with dumbells, I think it would be hard to call a rep "good" once you got to really struggling.

I think you're right though that dumbells have a lot of advantages and people pigeon hole themselves into sticking with bar only. I use dumbells on every chest day, they just arent always first. Im a yates guy mostly though, so at most I'm only doing 2 work sets per exercise. Usually just one. Ive seen by far my biggest gains working this way.

Once this test gets going good, Ill post a vid of a real brutal bench drop set. 405-315-225-135. Gonna be fun!
    Do you go all the way down where you feel your pectorals stretch? I notice a lot of people NEVER do the most important part of bench press:

Lowering your elbows below your body (or as low as possibly can). That "stretch" part of the lift is where you get the most tension and mind+muscle connection.

Good point on judging. I guess they would have to judge on doing 1 rep with "perfect form". Kinda hard lol

Thanks
    Yep. Deep deep stretch with dumbells

Thanks
    Keep up the good work Gadawg! Woof!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345