Napsgear. An Honest Review

Jymjunkie

Reaction score
I know as soon as most of you see the word naps.. eyes roll, not again. They are very well known for giving discounts for reviews so boards fill up with these bullshit reviews.

so here is my honest review. About 10 years ago i was working in gnc and my manager asked if i wanted to try out some gear for the first time. Of course i saw this as my opportunity to finally get a source. He gave me the site and told me the whole process for ordering. Anyways, my first cycle with naps gear was test and dbol and it was great. Gained almost 20lb and felt great.

So flash forward 5 years, i decided to try naps again. Order some test, tren, and orals. This cycle was a complete bust. Barely any size or strength gains.

a buddy of mine recently sold me some test he had gotten from naps..nothing, as soon as i ran out and started pinning test from a different source, boom instant gains.

i would save my money fellas. Maybe 10 years ago they had something to offer, but the shit ive seen lately is garbage.
Hope this helps someone else when it comes time to make that decision.

Merlin

Reaction score
Not to be a dick, but this is pretty well known knowledge theses day. I do appreciate sharing your experience tho

Jymjunkie

Reaction score
Not to be a dick, but this is pretty well known knowledge theses day. I do appreciate sharing your experience tho
Well known for those of us that have been around. Back when i had no source i thought any source was a good source.
Just trying to enlighten some brothers that might see some of the “discount” reviews and get their hopes up

Reaction score
Hey, total newbee here. Can you point me in a direction to start on here? I am combat vet use to be into making hardcore gain while I was in the marines. 5'9" 225 solid thanks to old school gnc products and noexplodes old formula. I have been hitting the gym hard again after 10 year. I'm finding... I do not have that edge anymore. After wasting money on no booster, pre workout and 12 gtg supplement.. I want the drive again!

Jymjunkie

Reaction score
Welcome USMC. My best advice is to make friends with the “big guys” at your gym. Most reliable sources dont give that information out freely. Usually takes knowing someone who knows someone.

I can tell you from my past experience, 90% of what you find on the internet, with a website, is not going to be good.

its a process and takes time to network and meet people and earn some respect or trust but im sure there are a couple guys at your local gym that could point you in the right direction. Good luck brother. Thanks for your service.

Merlin

Reaction score
Hey, total newbee here. Can you point me in a direction to start on here? I am combat vet use to be into making hardcore gain while I was in the marines. 5'9" 225 solid thanks to old school gnc products and noexplodes old formula. I have been hitting the gym hard again after 10 year. I'm finding... I do not have that edge anymore. After wasting money on no booster, pre workout and 12 gtg supplement.. I want the drive again!

Make an into dude. I'm sure asking strangers on the internet is a great way to find drugs! This is an information board only.

Merlin

Reaction score
Well known for those of us that have been around. Back when i had no source i thought any source was a good source.
Just trying to enlighten some brothers that might see some of the “discount” reviews and get their hopes up

Get burned once and you will learn. Plenty of people here have had that experience.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
naps is just a logo anyone can put a logo on a vial

its more about where you get your product & is that entity selling a good product