Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st Cycle

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by transcend2007 View Post
    Almost everyone that posts something similar to this would benefit a great deal more by learning about diet / nutrition and actual effective workout regimens ... most are looking for a magic bullet to get muscular fast and easily ... anyone that states they've been working out 3 years doing the same things and not getting results does not need to plan their first cycle .. they need to work with a nutritional expert and someone who knows how to achieve the goals you want (you did not state what your goal is) ...

The good news for you is that you can get that info here ... but understand a cycle without proper diet / nutrition as well as the correct workout regimen will not work regardless how much gear you take.
    I've been followed by a PT and a nutritionist for the last 13 months and still are.. My PT his on steroids and even though he's said that I could get great results, he doesn't wanna help me with that, so i started to look for another solution.
    I've seen many post of people asking for help after unexpected side effects for first cycles done totally randomly and I don't wanna do the same.
    I don't think at all that is gonna be my "magic bullet"... just wanna get the most from my body but with consciousness!

Thanks for your response tho!

Thanks
    What was your starting weight 13 months ago prior to pt and nutritionist. Cause 80kg at your height is pretty small
    Your better to be looking at it than looking for it..Me

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

Mythos (01-03-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    Standard first cycle is typically Test E or Cyp 500-600mg/wk split for 12-16 weeks. Personally, I like 16 weeks at 500/wk for first time guys. Get blood work done at week 4-5. Start with an AI light; adex 0.5/ wk and adjust with blood work.

I would drop the idea of any other compound for now. See how the cycle goes with the test and add to it on the next one. You will like this test only cycle, trust me.
    Do as snake suggested, you need to get a feel for test and how you respond before you do any other compound. Test will be the base to all of your future stacks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skiutz91 View Post
    I've been followed by a PT and a nutritionist for the last 13 months and still are.. My PT his on steroids and even though he's said that I could get great results, he doesn't wanna help me with that, so i started to look for another solution.
    I've seen many post of people asking for help after unexpected side effects for first cycles done totally randomly and I don't wanna do the same.
    I don't think at all that is gonna be my "magic bullet"... just wanna get the most from my body but with consciousness!

Thanks for your response tho!
    Re: side effects - read about what causes side effects and how to manage those issues. If you're going to get in to this you will eventually need to learn all this stuff anyway.

Get a good idea of the pros and cons and things like ancillary drugs and cycle strategies before you take anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12