Best fat loss stack/compound

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
I get that literally to lose weight, someone has to eat less. Workout and have proper nutrition. But what appetite suppressant aspect aswell? What if u dont wanna be miserable ane hangry all day? I dont see any reason for her using an aid to get to her goals texan. Be supportive of her. She can drop 20 with some help and learn healthier habits at the same time.

Agreed 100%.

I find it kind of ironic that people here that are on gear are giving sh1t about using a fat burner, lol.
#Glass houses.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
This shit just kills me with people who are to lazy to just eat clean and be physical ...not sure exactly how long it took for me to lose 16 lbs but it wasn't long at all ....anyone can ask my trainer (when I use one) POB as he set me up and I fuuucking listened but that's all it takes...discipline ....I honestly don't understand what's so hard about that.

Not everyone is the same. Some people get hungry when cutting and phen helps the hunger . I dont think being hungry should be classified as lazy. There are plenty of people that are overweight that kill it in the gym but simply overeat. And eating clean isnt always the answer because you can get fat eating too many chicken breast too

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Not everyone is the same. Some people get hungry when cutting and phen helps the hunger . I dont think being hungry should be classified as lazy. There are plenty of people that are overweight that kill it in the gym but simply overeat. And eating clean isnt always the answer because you can get fat eating too many chicken breast too

I challenge you to get fat from eating too many chicken breasts!!!!!!! ;)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

lmao....it can be done and that's pretty much the only deal....I don't buy excuses..you know that about me by now...when I was going for the 16 lb ...yes... I was hungry more sometimes...but guess what.......gum baby....not extra chicken or cake....it's mind thing period!:32 (20):

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score

If those people lose the weight with a drug without learning the discipline to eat healthy from now on, it's just coming right back anyway. That's not a solution.

I deal with the most absolutely unbelievable cravings for alcohol every single day. I get panic attacks over it. The sight of beer gives me heart palpitations. I removed it from my life. It's harder than anything Ive ever even imagined. But it's what I have to do. Want to have low bodyfat for life? There's only one way.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If your eating every couple hours u should never be hungry. You may be craving shitty food which is different .. If your hungry during a cut just eat

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
I challenge you to get fat from eating too many chicken breasts!!!!!!! ;)

Ive already done that bro. My first bulk i got pretty fat. When i knew nothing about diet a guy told me eat 5k cals a day and lbs of meat. I ate so much chicken every day i felt sick. Gained about 25 lbs and got fat af

Last edited:

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
lmao....it can be done and that's pretty much the only deal....I don't buy excuses..you know that about me by now...when I was going for the 16 lb ...yes... I was hungry more sometimes...but guess what.......gum baby....not extra chicken or cake....it's mind thing period!:32 (20):

Ok i never said it csnt be done. Ofcourse i know it can because i lost 50 lbs last year without a fat burner. But just because you can eat clean. Workout everyday, don't ever crave junk or overeat doesnt mean that easy for everyone to do. Its not so much as making an excuse not to do it. But that underatanding that some people might need a little more help or a different tool to do it. Seriously a board for steroids looking down on shortcuts for losing weight. Mind blown

Last edited:

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
If those people lose the weight with a drug without learning the discipline to eat healthy from now on, it's just coming right back anyway. That's not a solution.

I deal with the most absolutely unbelievable cravings for alcohol every single day. I get panic attacks over it. The sight of beer gives me heart palpitations. I removed it from my life. It's harder than anything Ive ever even imagined. But it's what I have to do. Want to have low bodyfat for life? There's only one way.

Ok like i said before. Someone can lose the initial weight with an aid. While learning the healthy habits to keep it off...

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Bundy you have an awesome physique bro. But that every few hours for you thing is not the mankind golden rule my man. Someone can eat evwry xouple hours chicken breast and purple potatoes and still eat over maintenance. Research shows that esting often throughout the day makes it hard to control blood sugar levels. The old boost your metabolism thing by eating throughout the day is dated. Thats why alot of people are having sucess with intermittent fasting.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Ok like i said before. Someone can lose the initial weight with an aid. While learning the healthy habits to keep it off...

To be clear, I dont care what anyone does. I dont really understand using drugs (aas included) for anything that work alone could accomplish but that's only my logic and doesnt need to encompass anyone else. Ive put tons of poison in my own body to accomplish nothing so to each their own and I hope everybody ends up happy happy.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok i never said it csnt be done. Ofcourse i know it can because i lost 50 lbs last year without a fat burner. But just because you can eat clean. Workout everyday, don't ever crave junk or overeat doesnt mean that easy for everyone to do. Its not so much as making an excuse not to do it. But that underatanding that some people might need a little more help or a different tool to do it. Seriously a board for steroids looking down on shortcuts for losing weight. Mind blown

At least you get that it's hard work for some and not others! And maybe also it's different about why folks use steroids....not the only proper way to use steroids is to pig the fuuck out or your not gaining muscles...it's personal goals...big and strong...or awesome looking shape and strong...I remember you recently posting something around these words.."personal wants" it's all good...as long as everyone is happy how they look...that's all that counts....if they aren't...don't cry...do something about it.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
To be clear, I dont care what anyone does. I dont really understand using drugs (aas included) for anything that work alone could accomplish but that's only my logic and doesnt need to encompass anyone else. Ive put tons of poison in my own body to accomplish nothing so to each their own and I hope everybody ends up happy happy.

Dude, while i think its amazing you got sober on the site.if u dont see why people want to do steroids then why are you on here? You really think you maxed out your potential right now before u juiced? I mean youre a recovering alcoholic. How are you physically at the top on your physical game while recovering from years long binges? I mean no offense whatsoever

Reactions: Jin

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Dude, while i think its amazing you got sober on the site.if u dont see why people want to do steroids then why are you on here? You really think you maxed out your potential right now before u juiced? I mean youre a recovering alcoholic. How are you physically at the top on your physical game while recovering from years long binges? I mean no offense whatsoever

Ive been lifting since I was like 8 years old. Hard. Im 35 now. Boozing doesnt help with recovery by any means but it doesnt hinder gains like people think. I drank every single day for years but I killed myself in the gym every day too. After my first cycle and strict as can be discipline I gained some size and some strength, but now after losing the water weight and cutting the fat, Im no bigger than I ever was before.

I was benching 415 at 217 lbs. I worked at that bench for years after and could not ever add another 5 lbs.

I know that I was at the end.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
And I never said I dont see why people do steroids. I totally get it. It just seems crazy for me that guys are doing them after only training for a couple years or at young ages.

Im going to run some blasts for a few years just because I really want to know what I can achieve

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think you over complicate things that are very simple

New Threads