Best fat loss stack/compound

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok i never said it csnt be done. Ofcourse i know it can because i lost 50 lbs last year without a fat burner. But just because you can eat clean. Workout everyday, don't ever crave junk or overeat doesnt mean that easy for everyone to do. Its not so much as making an excuse not to do it. But that underatanding that some people might need a little more help or a different tool to do it. Seriously a board for steroids looking down on shortcuts for losing weight. Mind blown
its not mind blowing..Its mind blowing to use a tons of gear just to lose some stupid weight..fat burners are fake...ALL a person needs to lose weight is test,food,balls,bike

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bundy you have an awesome physique bro. But that every few hours for you thing is not the mankind golden rule my man. Someone can eat evwry xouple hours chicken breast and purple potatoes and still eat over maintenance. Research shows that esting often throughout the day makes it hard to control blood sugar levels. The old boost your metabolism thing by eating throughout the day is dated. Thats why alot of people are having sucess with intermittent fasting.
ya it is for me thats how i cut..It works so i promote it.. Another thing i used to train like a animal to get down in the singles

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
now silver dont get me wrong i dont care how u do things..I think its dumb but i also think its dumb to take a shit ton of gear just to get really strong because once u stop you wont be as strong so whats the fukkin point..Alot of people think its dumb to get to 6% bf too..Good thing it doesnt matter what i think lol..Steroids are a fun time and super addictive

Last edited:

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
And I never said I dont see why people do steroids. I totally get it. It just seems crazy for me that guys are doing them after only training for a couple years or at young ages.

when i was 18 we would all get high over at this house

a dude there had a twin brother i hadnt met

they would all be saying his twin brother is on steroids hes a dick this & that whatever

was into lifting weights myself so i was intrigued of course

finally met the guy & the difference between him & his faggy little bitch of a brother was totally outrageous

dude wasnt a dick he was just aware of his holier than thou reality & it would bother folks

within a month dude & i went to TJ & scored some nandrolone decanoate

within a couple months guess who was the biggest dick you ever met

yours truely !

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
its not mind blowing..Its mind blowing to use a tons of gear just to lose some stupid weight..fat burners are fake...ALL a person needs to lose weight is test,food,balls,bike

So youre saying dnp is fake? Something like phentermine i dont see as literally burning the fat off someone, it helps them control appetite while trying to lose weight

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So youre saying dnp is fake? Something like phentermine i dont see as literally burning the fat off someone, it helps them control appetite while trying to lose weight
ya it’s fake toxic shit that I found to be really disgusting and not even that effective ..Eat less have self control .Dnp works when a bb needs to get on stage and needs to lose that very last bit of stubborn fat.

Last edited:

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
when i was 18 we would all get high over at this house

a dude there had a twin brother i hadnt met

they would all be saying his twin brother is on steroids hes a dick this & that whatever

was into lifting weights myself so i was intrigued of course

finally met the guy & the difference between him & his faggy little bitch of a brother was totally outrageous

dude wasnt a dick he was just aware of his holier than thou reality & it would bother folks

within a month dude & i went to TJ & scored some nandrolone decanoate

within a couple months guess who was the biggest dick you ever met

yours truely !

Off topic but, you started really young Z, how long do you feel like you ran AAS before you started getting low T issues? I dont know if you just hear about it more or what but some people seem to get really screwed up after just a few runs nowadays.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

ya it’s fake toxic shit that I found to be really disgusting and not even that effective ..Eat less have self control .

It’s pretty obvious that what Bundy does works extremely well for him.

Its also obvious that DNP works well for others (see trumps log).

To each his own.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It’s pretty obvious that what Bundy does works extremely well for him.

Its also obvious that DNP works well for others (see trumps log).

To each his own.
I do very well for myself helping people lose weight . My way works if you have control and are willing to work in the kitchen/gym.. Aas are needed to build muscle not to lose weight

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shit I’m about 230 pounds at 30 something % bf I’m a fat fuk right now .. I’ve cut down to singles digits with just test so many times I lost count .

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I still want to see this chicken breast bet happen. :)

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Can you update your avatar please?

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
You don’t need DNP for 15-20 pounds to reach a regular athletic build. DNP is for perhaps losing that amount but nonhuman low levels of bodyfat for a show.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Off topic but, you started really young Z, how long do you feel like you ran AAS before you started getting low T issues? I dont know if you just hear about it more or what but some people seem to get really screwed up after just a few runs nowadays.

at 43 my total test was over 600

2 years prior to that bloodwork the last things id used were androstenedione & m1 test
prohormones

a physician that did a my back surgery 2 years later scripted me out
testosterone & anastrozole without any bloodwork

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
at 43 my total test was over 600

2 years prior to that bloodwork the last things id used were androstenedione & m1 test
prohormones

a physician that did a my back surgery 2 years later scripted me out
testosterone & anastrozole without any bloodwork

Wow! Serious genetics.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Yeh but you do need it to lose 15 pound in 10-15 days

You don’t need DNP for 15-20 pounds to reach a regular athletic build. DNP is for perhaps losing that amount but nonhuman low levels of bodyfat for a show.

New Threads