Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 77
  1. #13
    Senior Moderator gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,449
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 1,559 Times in 1,115 Posts
    go to walmart, buy the 200 mg caffeine pills & cut them into half's

    Give her 2 half's each day and tell her its too potent of pill to take all at once. You can say its DNP, T3, Clen, whatever

    As you said, if she thinks shes getting help from a pill......she will get better results all from her mind.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gymrat827 For This Useful Post:

    Jin (01-03-2019),Texan69 (01-03-2019),ToolSteel (01-03-2019),Uncle manny (01-03-2019)

  3. #14
    Senior Member Texan69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    411
    Thanked 348 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by transcend2007 View Post
    Have you considered an honest discussion? You started out by saying what is the best thing for fat loss besides diet ... Is this because you have her diet completely dialed in ... or because the subject of diet and exercise sounds a bit too much like work (not just for her but both of you)?

    The easiest way for a woman to lose 20 pounds IMO is to eliminate all liquid calories ... sodas, alcohol, if from the south sweet tea, and replace with water. I realize this is not sexy ... but if implemented with exercise over 90 will achieve the result.

    Another thing I would suggest is don't focus on losing 15 - 20 pounds ... instead have her focus on getting in the best shape of her life ... this removes the drugs or quick fix discussion and moves it to the more long term important things that matter which are ultimately diet and exercise.

    Consider yourself lucky that she is looking to lose the weight ... it's much more difficult when you are the one who thinks she needs to lose the weight but she is oblivious ... since you're having the discussion ... take this opportunity to actually provide her with something real and helpful as well as the potential for a long term lifestyle improvement that will help her to get healthy and fit.
    very good points there.
    I don’t have her diet dialed in because I don’t tell her what to eat but I keep and eye on it and now that she’s started back eating clean she will sometimes ask for advice and I’ll give it, sometimes when the time is right I’ll give my 2 cents but again I don’t wanna be controlling, her training needs a lot of work but she will not listen to me so thinking about a trainer for her.
    Only reason I’m asking about stacks, supplements or drugs for her to assist in her weight loss is because she asked me what she should take because she knows I’m on here and some things I’ve taken in the past
    and asked me to help her find something and Plan a protocol for her so I said ok. She seems dead set on taking something so I don’t wanna argue I just want her to succeed and don’t want to control her
    at this point I don’t wanna control her so if she asks me for help I’ll give it might as well give her the tools she wants if it’ll help her feel better about herself
    Last edited by Texan69; 01-03-2019 at 02:06 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Texan69 For This Useful Post:

    transcend2007 (01-10-2019)

  5. #15
    Senior Member Texan69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    411
    Thanked 348 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    go to walmart, buy the 200 mg caffeine pills & cut them into half's

    Give her 2 half's each day and tell her its too potent of pill to take all at once. You can say its DNP, T3, Clen, whatever

    As you said, if she thinks shes getting help from a pill......she will get better results all from her mind.
    Winner
    10 char

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Texan69 For This Useful Post:

    Straight30weight (01-04-2019)

  7. #16
    Senior Member Texan69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    411
    Thanked 348 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    I would bet she went into the ephedrine too quick. You have to build up to it.

    What about dnp?
    have not obtained a good DNP source also know nothing about it really, just began reading the threads on here about DNP. Still a little lost. Beginning my research now
    so if you have a good DNP protocol please share always open to learning

  8. #17
    Administrator PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,950
    Thanks
    2,192
    Thanked 18,316 Times in 7,895 Posts
    I take my suggestion back. Your wife isn't allowed to lose weight. No way, no how. I was gonna make her the official UG PAWG.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

    Patriot1405 (01-11-2019),Straight30weight (01-04-2019),Texan69 (01-11-2019)

  10. #18
    Fierce Fighter jennerrator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,174
    Thanks
    9,286
    Thanked 5,725 Times in 3,258 Posts
    I unfortunately canít say much ...because Iím a hardass...if someone has to take drugs to lose weight...thereís other issues...
    Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!!

  11. #19
    Senior Member Jymjunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 34 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by transcend2007 View Post
    Have you considered an honest discussion? You started out by saying what is the best thing for fat loss besides diet ... Is this because you have her diet completely dialed in ... or because the subject of diet and exercise sounds a bit too much like work (not just for her but both of you)?

    The easiest way for a woman to lose 20 pounds IMO is to eliminate all liquid calories ... sodas, alcohol, if from the south sweet tea, and replace with water. I realize this is not sexy ... but if implemented with exercise over 90 will achieve the result.

    Another thing I would suggest is don't focus on losing 15 - 20 pounds ... instead have her focus on getting in the best shape of her life ... this removes the drugs or quick fix discussion and moves it to the more long term important things that matter which are ultimately diet and exercise.

    Consider yourself lucky that she is looking to lose the weight ... it's much more difficult when you are the one who thinks she needs to lose the weight but she is oblivious ... since you're having the discussion ... take this opportunity to actually provide her with something real and helpful as well as the potential for a long term lifestyle improvement that will help her to get healthy and fit.
    Solid advice my friend.

    In my experience and line of work, women tend to use the drugs as an easy shortcut, they usually DO lose weight well because the drugs work. But if no modification has been done to diet or exercise and there has not been any healthy habits or routines devoloped then when the drugs are gone, the weight comes right back.
    i get it, if she can see some quick results it might get her more motivated to put in the extra effort, but lets fix the problem as to why she feels she needs the drugs in the first place.
    my 2 cent. Good luck brother

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jymjunkie For This Useful Post:

    Texan69 (01-11-2019)

  13. #20
    Elite Straight30weight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,563
    Thanks
    1,198
    Thanked 2,181 Times in 1,240 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    I take my suggestion back. Your wife isn't allowed to lose weight. No way, no how. I was gonna make her the official UG PAWG.
    Finally someone with a proper response!
    Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead.
    Do not walk in front of me, for I may not follow.
    Do not walk beside me either.
    Pretty much just leave me alone.

  14. #21
    Senior Moderator gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,449
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 1,559 Times in 1,115 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jennerrator View Post
    I unfortunately can’t say much ...because I’m a hardass...if someone has to take drugs to lose weight...there’s other issues...
    Your not the typical lady.

    Most are nuts and could be admitted to the loony bin. Ask me how i know..?

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gymrat827 For This Useful Post:

    jennerrator (01-04-2019),Rhino99 (01-04-2019)

  16. #22
    Senior Member Texan69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    411
    Thanked 348 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    I take my suggestion back. Your wife isn't allowed to lose weight. No way, no how. I was gonna make her the official UG PAWG.
    Haha lets make it happen
    I won’t let the ass go away trust me


  17. #23
    BIGGEST HEAD ON UG silvereyes87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,760
    Thanks
    4,593
    Thanked 2,313 Times in 1,213 Posts
    Ok i get that exercise and diet is all someone needs to lose weight. But if thats the only answer then whyever is anyone in the right to take, ephedrine, dnp, phen, clen etc? Shit if to build muscle all we need is a trt dose and food. Why do we blast? Lets not kid ourselves here. When we want results we do what we do to get them. I dont see why someone shouldnt be able to take something to help them lose weight. When we juice like mofos to get big and strong
    The road to nowhere is paved with excuses

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to silvereyes87 For This Useful Post:

    MrRippedZilla (01-26-2019)

  19. #24
    Elite Gadawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,858
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked 2,261 Times in 1,315 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silvereyes87 View Post
    Ok i get that exercise and diet is all someone needs to lose weight. But if thats the only answer then whyever is anyone in the right to take, ephedrine, dnp, phen, clen etc? Shit if to build muscle all we need is a trt dose and food. Why do we blast? Lets not kid ourselves here. When we want results we do what we do to get them. I dont see why someone shouldnt be able to take something to help them lose weight. When we juice like mofos to get big and strong
    Weight training has diminishing returns. Lots of people take AAS because they want to go beyond what is possible of their genetics.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fat Loss Stack
    By MaxRapp in forum Fat Burning and Weight Loss
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-07-2019, 10:46 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-2015, 07:58 PM
  3. best 2 compound cycle. MPB friendly
    By over9cc in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-09-2014, 10:41 AM
  4. Best Peptide for fat loss
    By Stacked in forum Peptides And Growth Hormone
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 05:16 PM
  5. Compound Exercises - Best for Beginners
    By cranium85 in forum Training and Workouts
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 05:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •