Best fat loss stack/compound

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Alright guys wanna hear you opinions on the best thing for fatloss (besides diet lol)
this is for my girl not me. She has had some life events that set her off track and she put on about 15-20 pounds, I’ve been encouraging her to get back rowsronf clean and working out with me which she has but she wants to take something and maybe taking something will help her mentally I.e placebo effect but if I’m gonna be paying for it rather have it work

in the past she has done

an ECA stack but with the bronkaid for he ephedrine(did not have a good source for it) didn’t work for her and she started to throw up after 3 weeks

Clen (made her sick)

and basic over the counrt thermogenics

she is pushing for the phentermine and lipotrpic shots but wanted to see if there is anything better out there

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Alright guys wanna hear you opinions on the best thing for fatloss (besides diet lol)
this is for my girl not me. She has had some life events that set her off track and she put on about 15-20 pounds, I’ve been encouraging her to get back rowsronf clean and working out with me which she has but she wants to take something and maybe taking something will help her mentally I.e placebo effect but if I’m gonna be paying for it rather have it work

in the past she has done

an ECA stack but with the bronkaid for he ephedrine(did not have a good source for it) didn’t work for her and she started to throw up after 3 weeks

Clen (made her sick)

and basic over the counrt thermogenics

she is pushing for the phentermine and lipotrpic shots but wanted to see if there is anything better out there

I would bet she went into the ephedrine too quick. You have to build up to it.

What about dnp?

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score

What about dnp?

if you have access to primatine tabs she could try starting out with just the one tab at a time. Each is 12.5 ephed. Or just break a bronkaid in half.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
InB4dietandexerciseisallyouneed

well for the average person who for like Texan mentioned about his GF having some life events that threw her off it really is all you need. She put on 15 -20 lbs by letting herself go and she can lose that weight by getting back to basics. Diet and exercise really is all you need to lose those 15-20 lbs.

Last edited:

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score

What about dnp?
She followed a taper protocol with the edpendrine but not sure what the dosing was. Try not to micromanage her lol
have not looked into DNP

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
well for the average person who for like Texan mentioned about his GF having some life events that threw her off it really is all you need. She put on 15 -20 lbs by letting herself go and she can lose that weight by getting back to basics. Diet and exercise really is all you need to lose those 15-20 lbs.

i agree
but I feel like right now for her a supplement or stack added in may give her the extra boost at least mentally, idk for y’all but if find if I spend money to help achieve a goal I work that much harder to get the full benefit and not waste money

Reaction score
i agree
but I feel like right now for her a supplement or stack added in may give her the extra boost at least mentally, idk for y’all but if find if I spend money to help achieve a goal I work that much harder to get the full benefit and not waste money
Except she’s spending your money brother! I understand what you’re saying, sometimes a quick loss up front can drive you for the long run. Just seems that drugs are really not necessary at this point.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i agree

Haha theres a difference between "wanting" and "needing"

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Except she’s spending your money brother! I understand what you’re saying, sometimes a quick loss up front can drive you for the long run. Just seems that drugs are really not necessary at this point.

Well I don’t mind letting her use my money, she’s in nursing school and when she gets her RN she will make about $5 more an hour than me so I will be spending her money on a brand new truck she already said fine haha but yes I see your point

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you considered an honest discussion? You started out by saying what is the best thing for fat loss besides diet ... Is this because you have her diet completely dialed in ... or because the subject of diet and exercise sounds a bit too much like work (not just for her but both of you)?

The easiest way for a woman to lose 20 pounds IMO is to eliminate all liquid calories ... sodas, alcohol, if from the south sweet tea, and replace with water. I realize this is not sexy ... but if implemented with exercise over 90 will achieve the result.

Another thing I would suggest is don't focus on losing 15 - 20 pounds ... instead have her focus on getting in the best shape of her life ... this removes the drugs or quick fix discussion and moves it to the more long term important things that matter which are ultimately diet and exercise.

Consider yourself lucky that she is looking to lose the weight ... it's much more difficult when you are the one who thinks she needs to lose the weight but she is oblivious ... since you're having the discussion ... take this opportunity to actually provide her with something real and helpful as well as the potential for a long term lifestyle improvement that will help her to get healthy and fit.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
go to walmart, buy the 200 mg caffeine pills & cut them into half's

Give her 2 half's each day and tell her its too potent of pill to take all at once. You can say its DNP, T3, Clen, whatever

As you said, if she thinks shes getting help from a pill......she will get better results all from her mind.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Have you considered an honest discussion? You started out by saying what is the best thing for fat loss besides diet ... Is this because you have her diet completely dialed in ... or because the subject of diet and exercise sounds a bit too much like work (not just for her but both of you)?

The easiest way for a woman to lose 20 pounds IMO is to eliminate all liquid calories ... sodas, alcohol, if from the south sweet tea, and replace with water. I realize this is not sexy ... but if implemented with exercise over 90 will achieve the result.

Another thing I would suggest is don't focus on losing 15 - 20 pounds ... instead have her focus on getting in the best shape of her life ... this removes the drugs or quick fix discussion and moves it to the more long term important things that matter which are ultimately diet and exercise.

Consider yourself lucky that she is looking to lose the weight ... it's much more difficult when you are the one who thinks she needs to lose the weight but she is oblivious ... since you're having the discussion ... take this opportunity to actually provide her with something real and helpful as well as the potential for a long term lifestyle improvement that will help her to get healthy and fit.

very good points there.
I don’t have her diet dialed in because I don’t tell her what to eat but I keep and eye on it and now that she’s started back eating clean she will sometimes ask for advice and I’ll give it, sometimes when the time is right I’ll give my 2 cents but again I don’t wanna be controlling, her training needs a lot of work but she will not listen to me so thinking about a trainer for her.
Only reason I’m asking about stacks, supplements or drugs for her to assist in her weight loss is because she asked me what she should take because she knows I’m on here and some things I’ve taken in the past
and asked me to help her find something and Plan a protocol for her so I said ok. She seems dead set on taking something so I don’t wanna argue I just want her to succeed and don’t want to control her
at this point I don’t wanna control her so if she asks me for help I’ll give it might as well give her the tools she wants if it’ll help her feel better about herself

Last edited:

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
go to walmart, buy the 200 mg caffeine pills & cut them into half's

Give her 2 half's each day and tell her its too potent of pill to take all at once. You can say its DNP, T3, Clen, whatever

As you said, if she thinks shes getting help from a pill......she will get better results all from her mind.

Winner
10 char

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score

What about dnp?
have not obtained a good DNP source also know nothing about it really, just began reading the threads on here about DNP. Still a little lost. Beginning my research now
so if you have a good DNP protocol please share always open to learning

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I unfortunately can’t say much ...because I’m a hardass...if someone has to take drugs to lose weight...there’s other issues...

Jymjunkie

Reaction score

Solid advice my friend.

In my experience and line of work, women tend to use the drugs as an easy shortcut, they usually DO lose weight well because the drugs work. But if no modification has been done to diet or exercise and there has not been any healthy habits or routines devoloped then when the drugs are gone, the weight comes right back.
i get it, if she can see some quick results it might get her more motivated to put in the extra effort, but lets fix the problem as to why she feels she needs the drugs in the first place.
my 2 cent. Good luck brother

New Threads