Dr Scally` PCT

Reaction score
I want to heard from you guys, what you guys think about Dr Scally PCT protocol. I know when I start reading about it I got confused cause is way diffrent what he stated base on his studies from what I read before. Lets be clear on a fact tha he work with guys who were on AAS cycle of test Cyp and Nandrolone decanoate for 12 weeks. His method is kind of diffrent from what I heard or read before I got this read thanks to Cobra Strike here in the forum.

First- they administration of PCT meds start the day after AAS cessation. We know for most part we wait for about 14-21 days for long esters to clear or when start feeling the crash to start PCT.

Second- The first 16 days a large amount of HCG was used in order to increase the mass of the testes so that they could sustain output of testosterone sooner. The HCG was stopped about the time the esters cleared so that estrogenic activity from the HCG would be reduced. I read before this is a waste of HCG but he stated this method is more effective( at least for test C & 19nor which is in this case)

Third-during those 16 days of HCG treatment 2 SERM`s drugs were also used, clomid and nolvadex. This is way the opposite of what everyones recommend on almost every PCT log I have read before. He stated tha contrary of what is typically recommend was succesfull on 19 men on this study. After HCG treatment was stoped the 2 SERM`s drugs will continued administrated for another few weeks.

Ok lets take a look how this PCT was used so we can discuss here what is the diffrence between what is recommed it on most of the PCT threads and what they used for this study.

Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day.
Day 1-30 : Nolva 20mg/day; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day)
Day 31-45 : Nolva 20mg/day

I will like to heard your opinions on this PCT and start a good discussion about it.

Ok we cover this part, AI is also look from Dr Scally as part of a PCT. He said there is some evidence that adding Nolva to an AI does not increase the effectiveness of estro control therefore Nolva has no real advantage alongside an AI unless one is experiencing gyno. In addition that Nolva has shown to reduce IGF-1 and GH levels. During a cycle is not to worried about too much cause test increase IGF-1 levels on a dose dependant relationship. But for PCT is a diffrent story cause that can be a not very pleasent feeling at this point. His AI of choice is Aromasin during cycle and PCT as well for the simply fact on his conclusion that Aromasin does its job on the enzymes and those particular enzymes will longer function. A type II AI will compete with the aromatase enzyme and then eventually unbind from it and it will be active again, this can cause the undesirable estro bound.

This is such of interesting read for me that I share this info with some close friends here in the forum( you all my friends BTW) There is so much to read about this guy and his base on stuides results from AAS user and their recovery that is amazing IMO. Please post your thoughs and lets discuss about this base on our readings, reaserch and experience.

Pikiki

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I have never thought to do that with HCG. This sounds like a solid PCT, worth a try. Thank you, I learned something.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pikki great post good read

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good info bro.

Ya same pct i have planned for late this summer.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I read bout it. A few people recommended it too.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
One correction pikiki....his protocol was slighty revised recently...the one you posted is old. Serm therapy now starts the day after the hcg is finished. This pct is about the best obe out there. The reason we always here the norm like 50/50/50/50 and 40/40/20/20 is because on light cycles that will probably work and a lot of people are just repeating what they read somewhere. Most people don't really understand why things work and how they work....they just do what they are told.

Glad you learned about this pikiki

Reaction score
One correction pikiki....his protocol was slighty revised recently...the one you posted is old. Serm therapy now starts the day after the hcg is finished. This pct is about the best obe out there. The reason we always here the norm like 50/50/50/50 and 40/40/20/20 is because on light cycles that will probably work and a lot of people are just repeating what they read somewhere. Most people don't really understand why things work and how they work....they just do what they are told.

Glad you learned about this pikiki

Thnx to you bro, you point me on the right direction, Ok so I will look at his updated one cause I still got some reads to do about all the info I found from him. Thnx for the update Cobra

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice read there Pikki...I've always been comfortable @ 500IU HCG while on cycle.

Reaction score
Thanks for this info, i have been spending lastw few months on and off reading up on different types of aas and what is best to use for a first cycle, but i am starting to see how important if not more important, pct is in relation to aas cycle.
Op post is pretty informative, and i am going to keep educating myself on pct, and how it actually works etc., before i embark on a cycle.

Reaction score
Thanks for this info, i have been spending lastw few months on and off reading up on different types of aas and what is best to use for a first cycle, but i am starting to see how important if not more important, pct is in relation to aas cycle.
Op post is pretty informative, and i am going to keep educating myself on pct, and how it actually works etc., before i embark on a cycle.

Thnx man we all here help each other out like a family. If you need any answers for the questions you may have just open a thread or jump in the shout box brotha. PCT is as important as AAS for the recovery and go back to normal hormones levels. You are welcome here always brotha

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think Ill give this a try next run. Thanks for the post!

Reaction score
I think Ill give this a try next run. Thanks for the post!

Always is good to try techniques for recovery faster specially back up by medical studies like this one. Scally is a Genius on this...

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I ever did want to attempt a restart, Scally's power pct is what I would run.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Honestly I thought these concepts were common sense.

Hcg blast whenever you need it and right before you start your pct. I don't do the clomid thing myself since torem/aromasin works well for me. Always have some on hand tho. Just in case.

Reaction score
Honestly I thought these concepts were common sense.QUOTE]

Common sense for the one who knows what it is, but for others is new thats why this info is important to have it on the boards.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Honestly I thought these concepts were common sense.QUOTE]

Common sense for the one who knows what it is, but for others is new thats why this info is important to have it on the boards.

I just never heard of this Dr scally before. Is he actually the origin of all modern pct?

New Threads