New source??

Reaction score
Hi guys, new to the forum. I no longer have my most recent source who was a friend from the gym so back on the lookout for a new one for an Irish member. Been looking at websites which I'm guessing are sketchy.. has anyone heard of powersportlife?? Also, does anyone know any sites that are supposed to be legit??

Last edited by a moderator:

daddyboul

Reaction score
The information(our opinion of certain sources) you are asking for is readily available in the search bar at the top left. Stick around a while and make friends with the right people and you might learn more, you are just asking to get scammed asking that kind of question. Also posting a source question as your first post isn't that advisable, you should go make a proper introduction in the new member area. Stay safe.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
We dont do sources here. But we'd all say that all websites selling AAS are unreliable

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Policesteroids.gov always had some really potent gear!

and they only sale whats in stock. They check their "inventory" in the backroom. Even have it labeled as evidence locker on the door. Nice and discreet delivery, always hand delivered

Mayday

Reaction score
Hi guys, new to the forum. I no longer have my most recent source who was a friend from the gym so back on the lookout for a new one for an Irish member. Been looking at websites which I'm guessing are sketchy.. has anyone heard of powersportlife?? Also, does anyone know any sites that are supposed to be legit??

As a new member as well, may I suggest you not attempt to solicit sources from these fine gentlemen? I were you, I'd look towards domestic alternatives if you choose to stroll down the dark side. There are many to choose from. You can find them if you search for them, that is, if mesomorph like yourself was to search for a prescription.

New Threads