Liquidex turning into clumps

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well i got anastrozole from a sponsor here, and when i first got it the liquid had a cloud at the bottom(i know its the actual arimidex powder separating from the solution) i shook it up and started using it, my letro and clomid do the same thing too. But now the anastrozole instead if having the cloud at the bottom, is chunks of powder. And doesnt matter how much i shake it its still chunks floatind around.
Is there any way to fix this without damaging the product. And is it still good?I figure it is, but dosing is not accurate at all, depending how many chunks i suck up.
What yall think?

Reaction score
LULU I was you. I `ll contact the company and let them know to heard what they said. I got the same as you and mine is not like that at all.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya imma do that, the shit works tho, i taken it 3 times @.25 mg eod well supposedly, because of the chunks i cant really tell how much im really getting, and well my e levels are gone, got no bloat, feel like a bag of ass, and my joints hurt.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Drop it in the microwave for about 10 seconds shake like crazy...repeat until its no longer there. Worked after my training partner stuck his liquid version in the fridge and its crystalized.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tried that the other nite... And well within 30 seconds the shit boiled and xploded everywere. It did clear up for a while, but when it cooled instead of chunks now theres cristals. Gwp is sending a replacement tho.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
30 seconds is too long...I onlu do 10 second intervals then shake...but for the meantime you should be in the clear to use it until your replacement arrives. You can repeat the process until the crystals are gone. Hope it helped. GWP is a good company.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't ever microwave your shit. Just get a little Tupperware of water and nuke it. When it starts to boil, about a minute stop the micro, stick the gear in and let it sit. Swirl it every couple minutes. Do this with your injectables too. Makes for a smooth inject.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't ever microwave your shit. Just get a little Tupperware of water and nuke it. When it starts to boil, about a minute stop the micro, stick the gear in and let it sit. Swirl it every couple minutes. Do this with your injectables too. Makes for a smooth inject.

This is exactly what I do! :)

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've never microwaved my gear...always heat up a small cup of water and then stick the pins in for 30 seconds. Pillar microwaving a suspended oral for 10 seconds won't harm or degrade it.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Put it in the blender and or tape it to a dildo

New Threads