Contemplating first hgh cycle

Grego

Reaction score
60 years old have been on trt for 20 years.
i am strongly considering HGH and test cycle
my dr. prescrided and medical insurance moderated dosage is 250 mg eow.
from past experience i can tolerate 250 mg per week of test with no need for AE.
i will probably go that route for 12 weeks

now my question
HGH, i would like to run a 6-8 month cycle.
My goal is for hair skin and to lean out a bit more.

questions
effectiveness?
Dose?
duration of cycle?
how hard will it be to find a reliable source?

all comments/ suggestions welcome
I have thick skin and I'm here to learn

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
First things first: how’s your blood work with that trt protocol?

Do you inject yourself? I’d try 125/wk instead of pinning eo week.

Nobody here would consider 250/wk a cycle. Lots of guys, including me, are on that for trt and it’s actually the dose we need.

You may may consider running 500mg for 16 weeks. You would be amazed at the results.

You dont “cycle” hgh. You stay on it as long as you can afford.

Dose depends of what type HGH you are using. You need very little if it is Rx and more if it’s generic.

I hear hgh is good for thick skin.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
If your doctor could set you up and you are rich af

why in the hell not

Grego

Reaction score

Nobody here would consider 250/wk a cycle. Lots of guys, including me, are on that for trt and it’s actually the dose we need.

You may may consider running 500mg for 16 weeks. You would be amazed at the results.

Dose depends of what type HGH you are using. You need very little if it is Rx and more if it’s generic.

my primary care physician will not prescribe any more than 250 eow.
As for the HGH, I will find that myself.
i am not interested in the gains I would get from 500 mg of test per week. I’m 60 years old

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i am not interested in the gains I would get from 500 mg of test per week. I’m 60 years old

What are you interested in? What's your goal?

edit: nevermind, I reread your original post

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

I did not recommend you change your overall trt dose. But the frequency of administration.

125mg/week is still a net 250mg eo week dose and it would probably provide a better effect.

Point taken about not being interested in bulking up.

Grego

Reaction score
I did not recommend you change your overall trt dose. But the frequency of administration.

125mg/week is still a net 250mg eo week dose and it would probably provide a better effect.

Point taken about not being interested in bulking up.
got it thanks

Reaction score
Is hgh always so expensive ? I'm 68yr old healthy and would like to try hgh, but the cost is SO high

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For pharma GH, and for anti-aging / hair / skin / sleep benefits, 2-3 IU per day.

If yer buying generics, it's highly variable and a good chance ye got scammed but if they're good then double yer pharma dose for the same effect.

Reaction score
For pharma GH, and for anti-aging / hair / skin / sleep benefits, 2-3 IU per day.

If yer buying generics, it's highly variable and a good chance ye got scammed but if they're good then double yer pharma dose for the same effect.

Ty for the help

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I ran generics for a year and couldn’t go over 4iu without side effects being unbearable. I guess some generics are better than others

Grego

Reaction score

if the blood draw is on day 14 250- 300

I do inject myself and splitting the dose weekly would do away with the see saw. I've considered that but my scrip for pins is on eow.

250/wk would double my current dose. I would love to do 500/wk but I think people would catch on. that would be a proper cycle and require the ancillaries.

Anyway suffice it to say I have a lean athletic body I aim to enhance that not change my physique.

I can afford doing HGH for the rest of my life, don't know that I'm into the commitment. i'm wanting to try 6-8 months to see what that is like.
thick skin :)

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

if the blood draw is on day 14 250- 300

I do inject myself and splitting the dose weekly would do away with the see saw. I've considered that but my scrip for pins is on eow.

250/wk would double my current dose. I would love to do 500/wk but I think people would catch on. that would be a proper cycle and require the ancillaries.

Anyway suffice it to say I have a lean athletic body I aim to enhance that not change my physique.

I can afford doing HGH for the rest of my life, don't know that I'm into the commitment. i'm wanting to try 6-8 months to see what that is like.
thick skin :)

250-300 is no good.

Order some pins. They are dirt cheap. Start doing once weekly injections of 125.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what GH are you thinking about..??

US or china..?? Do you have a hook up you trust with 2500 bux...??

For your TRT, id go 100/125mg a wk

juuced

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
it takes a long time before you start to see any positive results from HGH. Based on my experience I started seeing results after 5 months or so. So you need to stay on it for as long as you can or forever.
I loved it but I ran low on money. hopefully I can save up and get back on soon. for me USA pharm grade or nothing.

Grego

Reaction score
what GH are you thinking about..??

US or china..?? Do you have a hook up you trust with 2500 bux...??

For your TRT, id go 100/125mg a wk
If I or when I start HGH I will probably go with China still looking...
as soon as I get pins I will start my injections weekly

Grego

Reaction score
250-300 is no good.

Order some pins. They are dirt cheap. Start doing once weekly injections of 125.
I will get off my ass and get them coming

Reactions: Jin

Grego

Reaction score
it takes a long time before you start to see any positive results from HGH. Based on my experience I started seeing results after 5 months or so. So you need to stay on it for as long as you can or forever.
I loved it but I ran low on money. hopefully I can save up and get back on soon. for me USA pharm grade or nothing.
thanks for the input depends on what I can track down

Reaction score
All gh is different but I would suggest finding a solid trusted source and (for your goals) hit about 3 iu a day and ride it out.

New Threads