Valkyrie results

Camoninja

Reaction score
I've been hitting my normal gym for a bit now, but I can't seem to find any connections through it. Most of the guys I knew that had any aas either quite or moved off. I live in a pretty small town and a guy I work with recommended Valkyrie but I'm not wanting to get a bunch of BS back in the mail. He had ordered clen a couple years back and said he had pretty good success with them. I've read quit a few reviews and alot of them were mixed. I noticed there's a .net and a .com. I know ordering online is pretty much asking to get raped or underdosed. So far in about 5 months of trying to find a connect I may have to resort to it. Has anyone ordered their test e and had any decent results with it?

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I havent seen that name in a while... thats all i got to say.

why do you believe ordering online is like, being raped or underdosed? do you think your local brewer isn't doing the same thing?

Camoninja

Reaction score
There isn't a local guy here I've found. But definitely on the look out. I'm gonna give this place a try and get some bloods done

JackC4

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been hitting my normal gym for a bit now, but I can't seem to find any connections through it. Most of the guys I knew that had any aas either quite or moved off. I live in a pretty small town and a guy I work with recommended Valkyrie but I'm not wanting to get a bunch of BS back in the mail. He had ordered clen a couple years back and said he had pretty good success with them. I've read quit a few reviews and alot of them were mixed. I noticed there's a .net and a .com. I know ordering online is pretty much asking to get raped or underdosed. So far in about 5 months of trying to find a connect I may have to resort to it. Has anyone ordered their test e and had any decent results with it?

I have no personal experience using their gear but I’ve heard and generally wouldn’t be surprised if their gear is bunk or underdosed.....they seem to put a lot of effort into fancy presentation of their products like they are over compensating for the junk in the vials.

If I recall this brand took over for another ?

daddyboul

Reaction score
Stay safe friend, sometimes you can smell bs from a mile away other times you don't smell it until its too late.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Ran it 2 years ago. No complaints and it wasn’t underdosed.

New Threads