Injection issue

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you'll always get a few of those just simply due to error or back luck while pinning, it happens. i always use 1.5 for the glute and 1.5 for quad I just dont go as deep bc i ALWAYS hit a vein or nerve in the quad and it frigging sucks

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
How the **** do you guys pin glutes. I can barely wipe my ass let alone twist and hold still for a minute. Hell I sometimes cramp up pinning VG.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Why preferance for quads?

Always seems to go smoother for me not sure why but just feels better also easier to hit just get right on the upper side of the quad (vastus lateralis) super easy to me
I come in from the side instead of the top

Last edited:

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Quads can suck because of all the nerve endings, with that said, I pin almost exclusively quads. I'm to the point where I will just push the needle through the nerves to find a good place to actually inject.

Yes you can pin sub-q or IM, however in my experience IM has less PIP.

Reaction score
How the **** do you guys pin glutes. I can barely wipe my ass let alone twist and hold still for a minute. Hell I sometimes cramp up pinning VG.
never have pinned meself ever
allways my woman dose it for me.happydays

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
I only pin glutes . I just put my fingers at the needle and the plunger in the middle of,my hand and squeeze.
Pretty smooth . only problem is sometimes when I get a bleeder by the time I grab the swab it's down my leg.
Had some squirt on the cabinet last week... But I also use 22 gauge

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I only pin glutes . I just put my fingers at the needle and the plunger in the middle of,my hand and squeeze.
Pretty smooth . only problem is sometimes when I get a bleeder by the time I grab the swab it's down my leg.
Had some squirt on the cabinet last week... But I also use 22 gauge

22 gauge jeez dude! I once used an 18 gauge ouch!!!!!!!

New Threads