New Member Needing Help & Advice

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don’t be scared of fat. Think nuts and peanut butter. Neither requires refrigeration or cooking and nuts are easily transportable for your inter-class feedings.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
That's another problem I've run into. When I was home for Christmas break, I was easily eating 3000-4000 calories per day because there was a lot of food available, along with the utensils and appliances needed. While I'm at college, it's harder to come by the food, appliances and utilities. I bought a lot of chicken to cook but it turns out my mini fridge doesn't keep it good for very long. I've stuck with just drinking multiple shakes a day because they're very easy to make and high on protein. The only downside is that they don't have a lot of calories and can be pretty filling.

When I was 18 and hitting the gym hard Burger King, Taco Bell, and Dominos were a staple. And before anyone sais anything, yeah, we had those back then.

How can you not get the calories? A double whopper with cheese is about 1000 calories. Add in a chocolate shake and fries..... I'm wondering if part of the issue is what you're eating. Bro, you're not gonna get big on chicken breast and broccoli. Forget any thoughts about eating "clean", its bullshit. Your body knows protein, carbs, and fats. 50 grams if protein in a double whopper is 50 grams of protein.

People ask me how I got to this size. When I tell them what I just told you, for some reason beyond me they ignore it and go about with their "clean" eating. And I was 250# before I ever touched AAS.

Last edited:
Reaction score
When I was 18 and hitting the gym hard Burger King, Taco Bell, and Dominos were a staple. And before anyone sais anything, yeah, we had those back then.

How can you not get the calories? A double whopper with cheese is about 1000 calories. Add in a chocolate shake and fries..... I'm wondering if part of the issue is what you're eating. Bro, you're not gonna get big on chicken breast and broccoli. Forget any thoughts about eating "clean", its bullshit. Your body knows protein, carbs, and fats. 50 grams if protein in a double whopper is 50 grams of protein.

People ask me how I got to this size. When I tell them what I just told you, for some reason beyond me they ignore it and go about with their "clean" eating. And I was 250# before I ever touched AAS.

Thanks for the reply, and yes. All I've heard from tons of people is "stay away from fast food, eat chicken/rice/broccoli." Which to someone that's new like myself, I believed cause all you here is that fast food isn't good for you. I've never really heard what you're saying from anyone else but it does make sense.

Grego

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, and yes. All I've heard from tons of people is "stay away from fast food, eat chicken/rice/broccoli." Which to someone that's new like myself, I believed cause all you here is that fast food isn't good for you. I've never really heard what you're saying from anyone else but it does make sense.
echoing the others, I think for the time being you should focus on getting calories and protein and not worry about eating "clean". when my son was in his late teens he lived on TacoBell and Burger King and in the weight room and grew.

New Threads