Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 24
  1. #1
    Member DNp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    Tips for my cutting diet.

    I've decided my long term goal is to loose weight and become more fit. Lower bodyfat to 10-14%. It's a long term goal so i'm not gonna try doing this in 6-7 months. As long as i get it done sooner than later. Those are my stats now. 99.2kg. 21.1 % bf I have not put this up yet to calculated macros yet. But i'll be aiming for around P: 180 C: 250 F: 30 = 1990 calories.

    Diet:

    Morning: 3 Eggs, Blueberries and 1 banana.


    10:00:
    Oats with Protein Powder.


    12:30:
    Chicken breast with spinach or broccoli


    16:30:
    Protein powder




    Preworkout meal: Can of tuna with Banana.



    Lunch:
    Any kind of meat with veggies.

  2. #2
    Elite Robdjents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,786
    Thanks
    3,385
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 846 Posts
    Looks like an inmates diet.
    for real tho where’s the food?
    You can get the dick just call me the ballsack-Marshall Mathers

    If i said it then i meant it-Me

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robdjents For This Useful Post:

    BRICKS (01-10-2019),DNp (01-10-2019)

  4. #3
    Member DNp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Robdjents View Post
    Looks like an inmates diet.
    for real tho where’s the food?
    Thanks for jumping in and helping me out!

    honestly i'm not very good at making a good diet. I'm too simple when it comes to food.

    When you talk about real food are you meaning more meat, fish, rice?

  5. #4
    Administrator PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,594
    Thanks
    2,141
    Thanked 17,797 Times in 7,691 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DNp View Post
    I've decided my long term goal is to loose weight and become more fit. Lower bodyfat to 10-14%. It's a long term goal so i'm not gonna try doing this in 6-7 months. As long as i get it done sooner than later. Those are my stats now. 99.2kg. 21.1 % bf I have not put this up yet to calculated macros yet. But i'll be aiming for around P: 180 C: 250 F: 30 = 1990 calories.

    Diet:

    Morning: 3 Eggs, Blueberries and 1 banana.


    10:00:
    Oats with Protein Powder.


    12:30:
    Chicken breast with spinach or broccoli


    16:30:
    Protein powder


    Preworkout meal: Can of tuna with Banana.



    Lunch:
    Any kind of meat with veggies.
    I would kill myself if this was my diet.

    Eat whatever you prefer. All I will say is your fats are too low. In fact I bet the calories might be a bit low too. I think you should recalculate your tdee. How did you determine bodyfat?

    Also as for your goal, there is a huge difference between 10 and 14% fat.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

    BRICKS (01-10-2019),DNp (01-10-2019)

  7. #5
    Member DNp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    I would kill myself if this was my diet.

    Eat whatever you prefer. All I will say is your fats are too low. In fact I bet the calories might be a bit low too. I think you should recalculate your tdee. How did you determine bodyfat?

    Also as for your goal, there is a huge difference between 10 and 14% fat.
    Like i said i'm very bad at making my own diet. I've thought about hiring professional coach to make a diet for me.

    I used TDEE calculator on the internet. But it said my cutting calories should be 2685 calories..which i would have thought was little to high? Maybe i should start at 2300/2400 calories then?

    I get mesured by the same coach each time. With clippers not sure how accurate it is. Before christmas i was 99kg and 21.3 bodyfat 18th December.

    Yeah my goals are getting somewhere close to that 10-14% that's why i gave said it was my long term goal. First i need to get below 20% then go from there.


    10% is my dream one day.

  8. #6
    Administrator PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,594
    Thanks
    2,141
    Thanked 17,797 Times in 7,691 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DNp View Post
    Like i said i'm very bad at making my own diet. I've thought about hiring professional coach to make a diet for me.

    I used TDEE calculator on the internet. But it said my cutting calories should be 2685 calories..which i would have thought was little to high? Maybe i should start at 2300/2400 calories then?

    I get mesured by the same coach each time. With clippers not sure how accurate it is. Before christmas i was 99kg and 21.3 bodyfat 18th December.

    Yeah my goals are getting somewhere close to that 10-14% that's why i gave said it was my long term goal. First i need to get below 20% then go from there.


    10% is my dream one day.
    If the calculator says 2600 cals then start there.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

    DNp (01-10-2019)

  10. #7
    Member DNp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    If the calculator says 2600 cals then start there.
    time to build new diet and hopefully better one! Thanks.

  11. #8
    Veteran snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    7,290
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,924 Times in 3,874 Posts
    Cut out the protein powder and eat real food that's high in protein and low in fats. You don't need to always do chicken if you don't want. Bricks should be in to tell ya about his love of turkey. Real food is way more filling then a drink. And speaking of drinks, a little tip I use is to down 12 oz of water about 5-10 min before you eat.

    I have a few other tricks of the trade but learn the trade first.
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to snake For This Useful Post:

    stanley (01-10-2019)

  13. #9
    Member DNp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    Cut out the protein powder and eat real food that's high in protein and low in fats. You don't need to always do chicken if you don't want. Bricks should be in to tell ya about his love of turkey. Real food is way more filling then a drink. And speaking of drinks, a little tip I use is to down 12 oz of water about 5-10 min before you eat.

    I have a few other tricks of the trade but learn the trade first.
    I like fish all kinds of fish. Beef. Meat. Chicken. I'll replace the protein powder with food. I also love eggs.

    turkey here is way to expensive. That water trick actually seems to work. I googled it and it will make you more fuller so you won't eat as much! Very good tip!

  14. #10
    Veteran snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    7,290
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,924 Times in 3,874 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DNp View Post
    I like fish all kinds of fish. Beef. Meat. Chicken. I'll replace the protein powder with food. I also love eggs.

    turkey here is way to expensive. That water trick actually seems to work. I googled it and it will make you more fuller so you won't eat as much! Very good tip!
    Googled it, what, didn't trust the ol' Snakes? lol

    As for fish and eggs... you haven't been around here long enough to know how I dislike them, but it is a good alternative to chicken. I wish I liked fish but don't let Seek hear me say that.
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to snake For This Useful Post:

    Seeker (01-10-2019)

  16. #11
    Member DNp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    Googled it, what, didn't trust the ol' Snakes? lol

    As for fish and eggs... you haven't been around here long enough to know how I dislike them, but it is a good alternative to chicken. I wish I liked fish but don't let Seek hear me say that.
    Haha i did trust the ol' Snakes! Especially with that avatar of yours. But when i learn something new i need to google too hahah.


    Damn! How come you don't like fish and eggs?

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to DNp For This Useful Post:

    snake (01-10-2019)

  18. #12
    Veteran Seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    7,002
    Thanks
    2,747
    Thanked 6,964 Times in 3,219 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DNp View Post
    Haha i did trust the ol' Snakes! Especially with that avatar of yours. But when i learn something new i need to google too hahah.


    Damn! How come you don't like fish and eggs?
    Snakey thinks eggs are chicken abortions a d fish swim around eating their own poop. lol you'll get use to ole Snakey. it takes a little time.
    "The weight teaches you"

    Strength First.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seeker For This Useful Post:

    DNp (01-10-2019),snake (01-10-2019),ToolSteel (01-14-2019)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cutting come March...opinions on cutting stacks
    By Striveforresults in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-14-2018, 10:24 PM
  2. workout tips for cutting without using anything
    By bmezine in forum Training and Workouts
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2016, 09:17 PM
  3. Cutting some extra pounds with mini bulking/cutting cycles. Possible?
    By Krogard in forum Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-11-2015, 08:18 AM
  4. cutting diet plan
    By Stevethedream in forum Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 11:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •