29 years old about to start testosterone and lift weights for the first time.

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, may I ask why you don't plan to get off the subs?
I've been off it and I feel like being on what I think of as a low dose 2mg lets me function more than just being completely sober at the moment. I'm not in the best environment and I feel like it helps me where I am now while I'm working on this stuff and also studying for a real estate license. I have no desire to use more than 2mg.

Reaction score
Build up to it. It might not be fun doubling up all at once.

Add 200-300 cals for a few days, see how you're feeling, then a little more for a few days, etc...
I think this will be the most difficult part for me I have a hard time eating. I'm thinking about that type of chicken that you can buy hot at places at Safeway maybe start with half then go for the whole thing.

Reaction score
sorry im not trying to disrespect you BUT, It sounds to me like your replacing one chemical for another.
Like already said if u want to learn ur in the right place.
W get pretty hard on everyone new because we have already made all the mistakes.

As far as trenbolone goes you are years away from being ready for that drug.

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THIS WE ARE HERE FOR YOU BUT WILL NOT MAKE IT EASY BECAUSE THIS LIFE STYLE IS NOT EASY.
I said I'm not going to use trenbolone the side effects seem more significant than TRT and I'm not trying as big as possible anyway. Something close to Hugh Jackman in Wolverine than Thor at lest that's how I feel starting out. I really want to start TRT I'm doing all the research I can before taking the labs but I'm pretty sure that's the choice I'm going to make. I'll post the numbers when I get them.

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
I've been off it and I feel like being on what I think of as a low dose 2mg lets me function more than just being completely sober at the moment. I'm not in the best environment and I feel like it helps me where I am now while I'm working on this stuff and also studying for a real estate license. I have no desire to use more than 2mg.
I get that. As I said, I'm not here to judge. If there's a mistake you can make in that area, I've made it twice at least! Still, I would encourage you to get off the subs at some point for your own health and sanity. It's hard, but really worth it. Having it in your system long term does affect your thinking.

Reaction score
I get that. As I said, I'm not here to judge. If there's a mistake you can make in that area, I've made it twice at least! Still, I would encourage you to get off the subs at some point for your own health and sanity. It's hard, but really worth it. Having it in your system long term does affect your thinking.
Once I get a routine going I might try cutting it down to 1mg. Exercising I'm sure will make it easier to titrate down.

Reaction score
Testosterone, Serum 366 ng/dL
Free Testosterone(Direct) 4.0
Estradiol 12.2 pg/mL

Reaction score
This is interesting: Lymphs (Absolute) 3.4 "High."
A/G Ratio 2.3 "High"