Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,968 Times in 1,165 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by notsoswoleCPA View Post
    I think I saw a bumper sticker that once read: Some people exist ONLY because it is illegal to kill them

Truer words have never been written down and stuck to a car!
    Lol. That's very true

Thanks
    Thanked 1,528 Times in 825 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    You are upset because beating people up isn't ok? The **** is wrong with you animals lol
    Some people deserve a slap!

You should be allowed to slap/backhand someone for their shit. Beating someone to a bloody plup... no, no. And that's my opinion.

Being a shit disturbor should have repercussions.

Thanks
    The key is to talk shit back in a more effective and humiliating manner. If you're good at it, it can be every bit as satisfying as beating someone's head in. I recommend studying the posts of BB for pointers on this matter.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,341 Times in 2,088 Posts
    thought this was going to be a thread about condoms

5. The Following User Says Thank You to John Ziegler For This Useful Post:

silvereyes87 (01-11-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    I'll try to make this brief as possible:

My brother paid some guy 10k down to put in a pool, said it covered his material cost. Contract signed in June. Guy did show up, always an excuse. Nov. comes around and no pool, too late to install in our area with the cold. My brother now is suing the guy for his 10k back. Probably will cost him 5k in attorney fees and court costs.

My brother asked the cop when he looked into this, "Hey if I walked up to this guy on the street and took 10k of his money, what would happen? Cop said we'd probably have to lock you up. To which my brother replied, "Well that's what this guy did and he's still walking around"

People only that justice into their own hands when the judicial system has failed them.
    That’s the crappy thing with business deals they can basically steal your money and it’ll be chalked up as a civil issue rather than a criminal issue because there was some type of agreement where you gave him the money
    but then they screw you over so gotta file in civil court to attempt to get your money back
    but of course if it was flipped where the guy installed the pool but customer didn’t pay or paid too little could be theft of service depending on the state. Ya our judicial system is flawed but it could be a lot worse

Lady Member
    Thanks
    If you hold onto the stress caused by these people, then they have control over you. You think to yourself "How could they be so rude" and "Why do people like this have to exist in this world?" and "I could have done X, and should have said Y. Yeah, next time I'll do that!" They are controlling your thoughts. They are getting under your skin. They have "won". Do you want them to "win"? If not, let it go. I like to think that no one is an asshole for no reason. Not saying you always deserve the crap you get from strangers, but most likely someone have been a douche to them making them assholes and they are just forwarding that karma. So be nice to strangers and well to slowly stop the "asshole-factory"... Unless they hit you first then deliver a beat down and deny everything and demand proof.

Thanks
    Gadawg with the body you have on your avi, I would advise you to adopt him as your pet and chain him down in your basement.

Just saying.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadawg View Post
    I think it's pathetic the way this country so harshly prosecutes someone for assault these days when the assault is warranted. It used to be that if somebody owed you money or insulted you, you could tune them up without legal repercussions but now this country seems to want to promote assholish behavior.

Just as an example, I have sn ex customer who is an older retired guy. He seems very unstable. Hes about 5'6" and maybe 130 lbs. He canceled service with us for some reason I cant even recall. It was crazy. Then he verbally chewed me out about whatever it was (over the phone of course).

I took it as best I could and sent his final invoice. The check never came. I then texted him about it and he said he had sent it and would send another one minus the $30 check cancellation fee. He then went on to say how shitty my deposit process was and how poorly my business was run. (Keep in mind the check never came to my house)

A lot of time has passed and no check. This is a guy who once called me about his pool at 6am on a saturday.

I sent him a final text today saying Im turning his debt over to collections so Im waiting for a really snide response but what I want more than anything in the world is to go kick his door in and kick his teeth out. I realize this asshole either has mental health issues or is an alcoholic but I dont care. I would beat this phucknut to unconsciousness if I knew I wouldnt face charges.

Where are we now that people have no fear of physical punishment anymore? Ga has a statute called "fighting words" where assault is legal if someone insults you but Ive never seen that defense work for anyone and even if it did, youd need some expensive attorney to figure it out.

Im not usually a violent person but goddamn. Every once in a while I come across someone like this that thinks humans arent just animals after all, and that his money somehow protects him from the real world.

Check out the mutual combat law...I think it's in Seattle or maybe all of Washington but bascally two dudes can have it out and settle a beef as long as it's a fair fight.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,349 Times in 2,582 Posts
    Thought this was gonna be a thread about buttrape
    You can't inject wisdom

Thanks
    Thanked 1,968 Times in 1,165 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolSteel View Post
    Thought this was gonna be a thread about buttrape
    I guess it kinda could be.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12