Sudden Lower back pain during seated cable rows.

GSgator

Reaction score
**** dude that sciatica I had that once I thought it was performouse syndrome. It started in my glute the pain got really bad then it started radiating down my leg. It was like a lighting bolt shooting down my leg and my foot would buzz really bad. Take it easy man and I hope it’s not sciatica that shits no joke.

Reactions: DNp

DNp

Reaction score
Sounds like your sciatic nerve if there is numbness involved, especially with it moving into your butt cheek. Keep moving and roller foam that area lightly, sciatic nerve issues are exacerbated by heavy or prolonged massage or rolling in my experience. NSAIDS are your friend if it gets bad enough, don't drink alcohol for a few days.

Sounds like it yeah! Haven't had this checked. But i've been lifting light. Stretching and the pain has gone down tons. I barely feel it anynore.

DNp

Reaction score
**** dude that sciatica I had that once I thought it was performouse syndrome. It started in my glute the pain got really bad then it started radiating down my leg. It was like a lighting bolt shooting down my leg and my foot would buzz really bad. Take it easy man and I hope it’s not sciatica that shits no joke.

Sounds exactly like mine. Feels like sudden huge pain and numbness. I feel it in my butt and down leg. But been working lightly out and stretching. Pain has gone down a tons.

New Threads