Intro!

Reaction score
Evening All-

New to the forum, have frequented a few other forums. I have been reading throughout this forum, enjoy the information and the community. I am 5' 9", male, 185lb, BF at 15%. Looking at running my first cut cycle, still researching and learning. Looking forward in learning more and eventually being able to contribute.

Happy to be here.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Will this first 'cut cycle' be your first cycle?

Reaction score
Actual Portland..lol

Lol should have caught that. Almost OR and no not ME either. Long story short, I almost moved to Portland OR, waiting for jobs and it was so that Portland OR called me two weeks after I had already accepted a job and moved from my home state. This name was created a long time ago in anticipation that Portland OR would offer me the job first lol. So to say, the name just stayed haha after the fact.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UG. Cutting on your first cycle is stupid and wasteful imo. Steroids are for accelerating the process of building up muscle not losing fat.

Focus on gaining muscle on your first cycle. The fat can come off later and you don't need to be on steroids to do it

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. Agree with POB. At 15% bf you could clean up the diet just a bit if your goal was to lean out. But 15% isn't that bad. If your going to use AAS, use it to help pack on the beef.

Jymjunkie

Reaction score
Welcome portland.
good luck with first cycle and enjoy. Take the suggestions from the vets in this community

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Welcome to UGPL

Cutting at your height/weight/bf% is a bad idea.

New Threads