Testosterone Subcutaneous Okay?

BrutesorGods

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have some Test E that says "For Intramuscular Use Only"

Does that potentially mean it should not be used subcutaneously? Or does it just mean don't do dumb shit like drink it or put it up your butt or something?

Thanks

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Definitely don't put it up your butt or drink it.

I tried test c subq for awhile and the absorption sucked for me, though I have heard of others having success. What's your hesitation about IM?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did it for a bit, but would always still pin 75/100mg IM too.

So it would be tough to judge what did what. 75mg sub q & 75mg IM

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do not reinvent the wheel ... IM through ventroglute is as easy as Sub-Q ... most test compounds are far thicker based on being oil based as opposed to the water based compounds normally inject sub-Q IE hcg or hgh ....

BrutesorGods

Reaction score
Definitely don't put it up your butt or drink it.

I tried test c subq for awhile and the absorption sucked for me, though I have heard of others having success. What's your hesitation about IM?

I do well with TestC subq 2x week for TRT but wanted to have a little fun. No hesitation really just curious is all. No way I would do more than .5 cc subq cause yep you will have a (noticeable) knot for a week.

Last edited:

BrutesorGods

Reaction score
Pinning test sub-q sucks. It's more PIP and can leave bruising/redness/soreness etc. Just go IM.

For IM I will usually massage the muscle a bit after which seems to help. However, with subq it's the opposite. I get PIP if I **** with the injection site at all pretty much so I just don't touch it and it's almost always fine. But this is for TRT dose at 2x week. Very small injections

Jymjunkie

Reaction score
I only do IM pins nowadays, the subq always left some pip for me personally

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I do sub q, a lot have switched to this method, even pinning daily with other items as well, easier to do plus i cant rotate to pin my glutes

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
As others have said, I prefer sub-q for under .75ml and IM (ventrogluteal) over that. It works and I’m paranoid about scaring long term for some reason.

Reaction score
I started subq injections about 6 months ago, after a few hundred IM injections over 10+ years of TRT. At first, I didn't like them too much, using either a 27g pin or even a smaller 29g. The shots really burned and I'd have a knot for a week or more. Then, I tried an insulin pin with some 300mg/ml Test Cyp and it was perfect. I don't have too much fat on my stomach, so I go in kinda sideways to stay in the fat layer. Just a little hardening around the site for a day or so, but no burning or big knot. I think before I was just pushing through the fat layer and injecting into the connective tissue between my skin and my abs. It sucked. The alcohol burned like shit!

For me, subq makes 2 or 3 smaller injections per week no sweat. Absorption seems to be fine. One Dr. online claims 25% better absorption...IDK. The worst part is actually filling the syringe. Fortunately, the Test Cyp uses a light oil. I'll have to see how it is with another oil. But, I'd really rather avoid more scar tissue in my glutes, at this point. Plus, my ribs always start cramping like crazy when I twist around to stick my glutes!

Reaction score
I agree with subq and insulin needles its gaining popularity, wont work for everyone. Im going to try a 2x .5ml t400 blend subq next

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve been curious about this as well, but I’m keeping it IM.

New Threads