Hello Everyone!!

Grego

Reaction score
welcome to the Under Ground, lot of information

Ray Finkle

Lady Member
Reaction score
Your very pretty ... however I should state that SI is a bodybuilding form ... so we mostly discuss workouts, diets, and AAS cycles. With that said your diet seems clean ... and as Jen has stated you'd greatly benefit from cardio to lose weight and inches. You may consider joining a gym also as diet and cardio will only get you so far ... and how about sharing those weekend days meals .. I have an idea that's many empty calories are creeping in ...

Thank you for the compliment. Looks like I need to make cardio a priority. As far as my weekend diet, regrettably, I just finished eating several oreo cookies, Lol...

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Thank you for the compliment. Looks like I need to make cardio a priority. As far as my weekend diet, regrettably, I just finished eating several oreo cookies, Lol...

i agree with getting with Jenn, she’s been at this a long time and has kept herself in phenomenal shape.

The occasional snack and treat is fine, as long as that’s not what your entire day consists of.

cardio you can do at home on your own, all sorts of stuff that you can do without even leaving the house. To add some muscle you’re probably going to need a gym. Doesn’t have to be big and fancy, weights are weights.

Good luck!!!

Ray Finkle

Lady Member
Reaction score
i agree with getting with Jenn, she’s been at this a long time and has kept herself in phenomenal shape.

The occasional snack and treat is fine, as long as that’s not what your entire day consists of.

cardio you can do at home on your own, all sorts of stuff that you can do without even leaving the house. To add some muscle you’re probably going to need a gym. Doesn’t have to be big and fancy, weights are weights.

Good luck!!!

Sometimes my sweet tooth gets the better of me on the weekends. Laying around the house and not being active those couple of days makes it all the worse.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Welcome aboard you are in good hands with Jenn she knows her shit

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground.

F*ck the cardio!
Put on that muscle you want with some weight training, but all over your body instead of just upper body, and you won’t be concerned with losing fat anymore.

And btw,
Oreos and muscle go together like Oreos and milk...

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. Sweet tooth's are a mutha......

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score

Welcome, best advice I can give is also something I’ve learned from Jen - it’s a lifestyle.

Don’t think about it as “what can I do in the next three weeks”, think about changing the little things that you’ll adhere to over time.

Take cardio for example. Don’t jump on a treadmill tomorrow and run three miles non-stop, you’ll burn out in a matter of days. Try jumping on and walking for 5-10 minutes afer you wake up or before you do some habitual thing during the day.

Soon you’ll feel odd if you don’t jump on for some reason. The 5 minutes becomes 10 then the 10 becomes 30.

Same thing with diet, slowly drop foods that are easy to eliminate. Mayonnaise, pop/soda etc.

Ray Finkle

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground.

F*ck the cardio!
Put on that muscle you want with some weight training, but all over your body instead of just upper body, and you won’t be concerned with losing fat anymore.

And btw,
Oreos and muscle go together like Oreos and milk...

Thanks for the advice. Lol:)

Ray Finkle

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome, best advice I can give is also something I’ve learned from Jen - it’s a lifestyle.

Don’t think about it as “what can I do in the next three weeks”, think about changing the little things that you’ll adhere to over time.

Take cardio for example. Don’t jump on a treadmill tomorrow and run three miles non-stop, you’ll burn out in a matter of days. Try jumping on and walking for 5-10 minutes afer you wake up or before you do some habitual thing during the day.

Soon you’ll feel odd if you don’t jump on for some reason. The 5 minutes becomes 10 then the 10 becomes 30.

Same thing with diet, slowly drop foods that are easy to eliminate. Mayonnaise, pop/soda etc.

Thanks. These are definitely some suggestions I will incorporate. The weekends (when I'm less busy) and sweets are my biggest problem in my diet. Plus every other Saturday (today) I head over to my father and step moms house and we pig out on Rotel. They're having a mini playoff party today so there will be even more temptful food. I rarely drink soda, mostly water and juices (green tea especially).

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the ug. Why lose the hips, they look extra scrumptious! Just get into a solid routine at the gym and things will balance out a bit.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.
Like Jen said. Body changes will not happen unless you really want it and you're willing to bust ass by putting in the hard work that it takes to do so.
Here's something to maybe start with.
There are gyms out there for as little as $10 a month. Sign up at one and start doing cardio atleast 4-5 times a week. Clean your diet up, limit your self to only one junk food day a week. Keep that day the same day every week. Like every Saturday or every Sunday.
When you get comfortable doing that, then start doing some other exercises to build some muscle.
Good luck.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board and enjoy your stay

Ray Finkle

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.
Like Jen said. Body changes will not happen unless you really want it and you're willing to bust ass by putting in the hard work that it takes to do so.
Here's something to maybe start with.
There are gyms out there for as little as $10 a month. Sign up at one and start doing cardio atleast 4-5 times a week. Clean your diet up, limit your self to only one junk food day a week. Keep that day the same day every week. Like every Saturday or every Sunday.
When you get comfortable doing that, then start doing some other exercises to build some muscle.
Good luck.

Thank you. Actually my diet is pretty clean (I think), it's the junk food that takes over on the weekends.

New Threads