AIs???? I need some help.

Reaction score
Hello guys I admit I am new to this forum but would just like to know where to find some AI’s to try and reverse some gyno. I apologize if I am out of line.

daddyboul

Reaction score
You don’t exactly reverse gyno, if you mean prevent gyno than get some arimidex. From what I understand if you are in the really early stages of gyno you should get letro. However, I have no experience with letro and hopefully someone with experience of gyno and letro can chime in. What I can tell you is that if you are getting gyno, and you have no ais(the fact that you would take an aromatising conpound with no ais is beyond me) than stop taking whatever compounds you are using, and start a proper pct. If you don’t have your proper pct compounds, well than your kinda shit out of luck and just gotta hope you aren’t to shutdown. As to answer your question check out some of the euro pharmacy’s, we literally had a guy not two days ago ask the same question, go to the top right in the search bar and just type AIs and you will find more than you’ll ever need. Stay safe

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
AI's are not used to reverse gyno. You need Raloxifene or Tamoxifen.

What makes you think that you have gyno? How did you get it?

Reaction score
Hello guys I admit I am new to this forum but would just like to know where to find some AI’s to try and reverse some gyno. I apologize if I am out of line.

If you are just starting a cycle and developing gyno you should stop until you have an AI on hand. This topic has been hit pretty hard on every steroid forum.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Never start ANY cycle until you have EVERYTHING on hand!!!!!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Your better to be looking at it than looking for it a wise man once said

loafie

Reaction score

I made a thread with the same question you have just a week before you made this post.

The thread is called "European Pharms that sell AI's"

Seems like AllDayChemist is a reputable source for AI's

Reaction score
You don’t exactly reverse gyno, if you mean prevent gyno than get some arimidex. From what I understand if you are in the really early stages of gyno you should get letro. However, I have no experience with letro and hopefully someone with experience of gyno and letro can chime in. What I can tell you is that if you are getting gyno, and you have no ais(the fact that you would take an aromatising conpound with no ais is beyond me) than stop taking whatever compounds you are using, and start a proper pct. If you don’t have your proper pct compounds, well than your kinda shit out of luck and just gotta hope you aren’t to shutdown. As to answer your question check out some of the euro pharmacy’s, we literally had a guy not two days ago ask the same question, go to the top right in the search bar and just type AIs and you will find more than you’ll ever need. Stay safe

thanks for the info not on right now just seeing if there is a way to reverse some old Gyno I was really young and dumb once....

Reaction score

thanks for the info not on right now just seeing if there is a way to reverse some old Gyno I was really young and dumb once....

Reaction score
Dealing it as we speak. 1 nip - I'm now on cycle again though as of 2 weeks ago. Can't really see it but tender as hell and I know its there. I recommend Raloxifene 60MG P/D then drop to 30 MG and run it out. it was reducing my lump to nothing when i was off (i was a dumb ass and should have taken an AI with the ostarine I was taking during a bridge...) until I went back on cycle and dropped it and the shit came back with a vengeance... after a week. Back on Ralox for the duration with pharma aromosin and will switch over to pharma Nolva for PCT then go back on ralox till its diminished. I read they once the lump is fibrous you will never get fully rid of it without surgery (mentally preparing myself for that fact). Just do some searches on Ralox. Lots of good info out there with studies. Or go with Nolva but which ever route you go be prepared for the long haul. Ralox worked better for me that Nolva

New Threads