My girls first run

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interesting for sure ...was just curious :)

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
What’s the weight loss expected?

Lol, typical to get several different answers but from all of my research and it is been extremely vast, it seems the most common reported amount is 2 lbs every 3 days average. I have read that for years and years now but most things you read online about DNP are 100% broscience so...

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Today is day 14, scale is finally down 4 pounds. She’s happy she finally sees some loss and wanted to extend to 21 days but i convinced her based off the advice given to me by trump, Mets and some others to keep it short so she agreed let’s keep it at 14 days so today is last day. See what the scale looks like after a few days when the water clears and see if the weight loss yielded is worth her taking this risky drug. So will weigh again a few days from now and see what she’s at. She is wanting to be close to a 10 pound loss since she’s been real good with her diet being under maintenance and consitent in the gym. But I told her any loss is good! But I would say if the loss is less than 5 pounds we probably won’t do another run with dnp since that loss may not be worth the potential effects of it. But it is up to her

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
The losses will keep coming plus it will be all body fat.

Today is day 14, scale is finally down 4 pounds. She’s happy she finally sees some loss and wanted to extend to 21 days but i convinced her based off the advice given to me by trump, Mets and some others to keep it short so she agreed let’s keep it at 14 days so today is last day. See what the scale looks like after a few days when the water clears and see if the weight loss yielded is worth her taking this risky drug. So will weigh again a few days from now and see what she’s at. She is wanting to be close to a 10 pound loss since she’s been real good with her diet being under maintenance and consitent in the gym. But I told her any loss is good! But I would say if the loss is less than 5 pounds we probably won’t do another run with dnp since that loss may not be worth the potential effects of it. But it is up to her

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^ this. going to lose the water weight coming off and then the rest will be the desired results. even at 5-6lbs for 14days, good start to the DNP knowledge for her overall. if she handled it well, she could look at extending it a tad longer next time or if she really wants, take 1 cap for the 14 days and then 2 caps to see how she does at the very end for 3-4 days and monitor it.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Yesterday she was down 6 pounds total
she is gonna weigh again today before her workout. Been off for 4 days now
she’s back to normal, no more heat or lethargy. Will be running another cycle before the summer

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
She’s still down 6 pounds, she’s not that happy but from my understanding it will still be working for another week and may still see some more loss in the next week or two. Personally I think 6 pounds in two weeks is pretty decent

Been researching and cannot find a solid answer on how much time is appropriate between cycles. Anybody shed some light on that?

Her birthday is in 3 weeks and of course she will want to drink that day and she wants to run another cycle for week before her bday but I told her that is not wise since she just ended a cycle and will want to be drinking in three weeks. Even if she completes a cycle a week before drinking I still don’t see that being very safe so she is gonna wait. I’m about to go hide them from her just to be sure hahaha don’t wanna risk anything.

I was thinking of having her run another cycle in two months

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Your right to air on the side of caution, she would probably be fine waiting 5 days then doing a week but why risk it. I would have her run low carb for a while it helped me shift the water quick. She needs to realise that 6lb will be 6lb of fat. She could lose that weight on a silly fad diet but it would be mostly water. If she goes low carb she will shed another 4lb aat a guess of water.
3 months is perfect and this is the time to keep the fat off. If she balloons back up eating cheese cake then dnp is not the answer. DNP can only do so much without lifestyle change it’s pointless

She’s still down 6 pounds, she’s not that happy but from my understanding it will still be working for another week and may still see some more loss in the next week or two. Personally I think 6 pounds in two weeks is pretty decent

Been researching and cannot find a solid aanswer on how much time is appropriate between cycles. Anybody shed some light on that?

Her birthday is in 3 weeks and of course she will want to drink that day and she wants to run another cycle for week before her bday but I told her that is not wise since she just ended a cycle and will want to be drinking in three weeks. Even if she completes a cycle a week before drinking I still don’t see that being very safe so she is gonna wait. I’m about to go hide them from her just to be sure hahaha don’t wanna risk anything.

I was thinking of having her run another cycle in two months

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea, is she changing her lifestyle? I mean 6 lbs can be gained back pretty easy...that is definitely a change eating lifestyle

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Your right to air on the side of caution, she would probably be fine waiting 5 days then doing a week but why risk it. I would have her run low carb for a while it helped me shift the water quick. She needs to realise that 6lb will be 6lb of fat. She could lose that weight on a silly fad diet but it would be mostly water. If she goes low carb she will shed another 4lb aat a guess of water.
3 months is perfect and this is the time to keep the fat off. If she balloons back up eating cheese cake then dnp is not the answer. DNP can only do so much without lifestyle change it’s pointless

thank you trump! Always helpful brother
ya she’s been really with her diet and training
i moved for work for about a year and she lived with her parents since I was only in town on the weekends and their atrocious lifestyle led to her gain of 20-25 pounds. But we’re back in our own place and I’m here permanent and that should be a big help since I don’t keep junk in the house and my good habits run off on her

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Yea, is she changing her lifestyle? I mean 6 lbs can be gained back pretty easy...that is definitely a change eating lifestyle

Yes absolutely we’ve been eating clean. cutting alcohol out no more eating out.
Shes not on low carb or any diet in particular she’s just eating lower carb and making sure they are all clean carbs. Lowering her fat and cutting out sugar. Lifting heavy and not just focusing on the elliptical. Thinking about getting her a trainer since she doesn’t listen to my advice at the gym but I know she’ll listen to someone else.
Still playing around with the calories to see what works with her. She’s at 1200-1300 right now. She says she feels good on that
idk how I would die on that little food

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shes not on low carb or any diet in particular she’s just eating lower carb and making sure they are all clean carbs. Lowering her fat and cutting out sugar. Lifting heavy and not just focusing on the elliptical. Thinking about getting her a trainer since she doesn’t listen to my advice at the gym but I know she’ll listen to someone else.
Still playing around with the calories to see what works with her. She’s at 1200-1300 right now. She says she feels good on that

lol...most of you guys would!!!

Sounds like she’s getting her shit back together..major respect for that!! Wish her the best!!!!:)

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I got my mrs a personal trainer we would be in the gym having a full blown row cause she wouldn’t do the extra reps I was telling her to. She could do them but being female she just wouldn’t because I told her too. Got her a pt 3 times a week and she loves it does everything he says. Maybe it’s because he 23 ripped and has a great tan jenn would love him ha ha

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I actually don’t see the need though for calories that low, she could cut carbs right down to keto and eat more calories with better results. However I am not in anyway an expert on diets only know myself so that’s not gospel

Reaction score
6lbs of fat in 2 weeks is pretty damn good. She should be thrilled with that

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
The problem with females is they can do one of there fad diets that they have seen on tv and drop 10lb in a few weeks. What they can’t grasp it’s most of this is water they lose. 6lb of fat in 2 weeks is a huge amount. 1lb means Burning 3500 calories so for 6lb it’s 21000 calories. These numbers won’t be exact for everyone just a rough guide I think

6lbs of fat in 2 weeks is pretty damn good. She should be thrilled with that

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I got my mrs a personal trainer we would be in the gym having a full blown row cause she wouldn’t do the extra reps I was telling her to. She could do them but being female she just wouldn’t because I told her too. Got her a pt 3 times a week and she loves it does everything he says. Maybe it’s because he 23 ripped and has a great tan jenn would love him ha ha

haha probably. Same for my girl and me. I’m like babe you can add 5-10 pounds let’s go. Or I try to get her to do some forced reps
and the whole world comes crashing down
She does work out harder than the average person but she is holding back for sure.

New Threads